Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: The Bracam

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,037

    The Bracam

    LOL @ 0:21, the casual 180 swivel




  2. #2
    Entrapment.

    OMG, you mean men will look at a woman's tits when they're hanging out? lol
    This study was not necessary to prove that a man will stare at exposed cleavage.

    Still funny though.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,037
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Entrapment.

    OMG, you mean men will look at a woman's tits when they're hanging out? lol
    This study was not necessary to prove that a man will stare at exposed cleavage.

    Still funny though.
    Interesting to see that chicks stare just as much.

    And kudos to the dude who kept playing ping pong.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Interesting to see that chicks stare just as much.

    And kudos to the dude who kept playing ping pong.
    Oddly enough, dudes first check out the guy walking in with the hot girl in a size-up evaluation.
    Women do the same.
    We're all gay

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,377
    Breasteses

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,377
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Oddly enough, dudes first check out the guy walking in with the hot girl in a size-up evaluation.
    Women do the same.
    We're all gay

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,163
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Lmao...

    Though, I'd love to see an arse-cam (on a hot chick, mongos)...in that scenario the Perv doesn't really have to worry about being caught taking a glimpse...the reactions should be more hilarious...and the chick glances..even hotter.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Entrapment.

    OMG, you mean men will look at a woman's tits when they're hanging out? lol
    This study was not necessary to prove that a man will stare at exposed cleavage.

    Still funny though.
    I don't think it was a study, as much as a PSA for self breast exams for women. Good way to detect lumps or breast cancer early.


    And everyone stares at boobies that are hanging out of a shirt. Even the little baby did.

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post


    And everyone stares at boobies that are hanging out of a shirt. Even the little baby did.
    Sophia Loren giving the "are Ya feckin kiddin me" glance at Jane Mansfields rib-balloons.


  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    I don't think it was a study, as much as a PSA for self breast exams for women. Good way to detect lumps or breast cancer early.


    And everyone stares at boobies that are hanging out of a shirt. Even the little baby did.
    When I did my mandatory military service (yes, haha laugh it off) and had my head shaved, I noticed every time people's eyes went from my eyes to my crew cut....then I thought of all the times I looked at boobz thinking it was unnoticed.

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,163
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    When I did my mandatory military service (yes, haha laugh it off) and had my head shaved, I noticed every time people's eyes went from my eyes to my crew cut....then I thought of all the times I looked at boobz thinking it was unnoticed.
    Like at Penn when my eyes went from your face...to your non-descript, psuedo-fem euro-tee as I realized you owned not a stitch of Jets apparel and were about to wade into a nest of drunken, green n white clad, frustrated psycho's....pre-loaded with Froggie jokes.

    Lamb to the slaughter, I thought.


  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,068
    Well, the hampur did have a back-of-head cam going strong at the jury duty place. Figures.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,199
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Sophia Loren giving the "are Ya feckin kiddin me" glance at Jane Mansfields rib-balloons.



    for historical purposes only...

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,037
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Like at Penn when my eyes went from your face...to your non-descript, psuedo-fem euro-tee as I realized you owned not a stitch of Jets apparel and were about to wade into a nest of drunken, green n white clad, frustrated psycho's....pre-loaded with Froggie jokes.

    Lamb to the slaughter, I thought.

    What about your son's friend?

    Socks and Docksiders is cool now?

    WLF

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,377
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    When I did my mandatory military service (yes, haha laugh it off) and had my head shaved, I noticed every time people's eyes went from my eyes to my crew cut....then I thought of all the times I looked at boobz thinking it was unnoticed.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    What about your son's friend?

    Socks and Docksiders is cool now?

    WLF
    You forgot turtleneck and shorts

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,377
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    You forgot turtleneck and shorts

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,163
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    What about your son's friend?

    Socks and Docksiders is cool now?

    WLF
    Wait til your kids get older. We were horrified at at what the Sopne was wearing ( black socks and flips flops ?!,) until we saw what the other dudes on their football team were wearing (they are teammates)...that's kind of the preppy athlete look these days..much better than the pants below the arse Gangsta look some other kids are sporting. I hear Ya though.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    When I did my mandatory military service (yes, haha laugh it off) and had my head shaved, I noticed every time people's eyes went from my eyes to my crew cut....then I thought of all the times I looked at boobz thinking it was unnoticed.











    :dancingalienboobies:

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Like at Penn when my eyes went from your face...to your non-descript, psuedo-fem euro-tee as I realized you owned not a stitch of Jets apparel and were about to wade into a nest of drunken, green n white clad, frustrated psycho's....pre-loaded with Froggie jokes.

    Lamb to the slaughter, I thought.

    lol

    At least he wasn't wearing these monstrosities.




    Maybe a hint or two in Mrs. RDuke's ear would result in some presents of Jets gear for our favorite french fan.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us