Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it's that time... Who do you blame the most for today's loss?

So it's that time... Who do you blame the most for today's loss?

Rex? Marty? Receivers? Secondary? Who's your pick and why?

Veteran
    The secondary. It's so awful that I can't even describe it

Veteran
    The whole defense was putrid.. couldn't get near the qb.. The secondary sucks anyway, and more stupid penalties...

All League
    the cornerbacks were fish out of water in the 1st half. That is where the game was lost. Fire Idzik.

All League
    Everybody. The whole team isn't good. The snowball is to big to stop. Doesn't matter how good one player or one side of the ball is. It's not getting better this year

All Pro
    Rex Ryan. Pull the plug at the bye and get the word out early we are looking for a head coach.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lo Pan View Post
    Fans like you!

Hall Of Fame
    I actually thought all of the team played well today, but if we were going to assign blame to a unit/player......I would say the secondary as a whole and the Jets offense inability to create the big play. This game was there for the Jets to take after the 1st quarter. The problem is that the secondary just does not have the talent to hold coverage long enough so that Rex can dial his exotic blitzing schemes. Even so, that could have been overcome if the offense actually had some big plays every once in a while.

The Jets overall played a good, safe game. They didn't take enough chances on offense and the defense has been incapable of doing what they want so badly to do.

On a good note, I thought a HUGE plus was ZERO turnovers.

Another great thing was the very courageous play of Mike Vick. He utilized a lot of the Jets weapons today and that is something we have not seen all season. Percy Harvin had a great day. Eric Decker had a productive day. Jeremy Kerley got used. There was a Chris Johnson sighting. These are all very good signs.

Veteran
    Percy Harvin - 11 Rec. 129 yards.
    As an outside threat.

Get me Winston please.

Hall Of Fame
    Dont know, but I blame YOU for worst fvcking threads ever created anywhere on the internet.

Congrats, quite an accomplishment

Veteran
    The pilot that flew the plane to KC.

Veteran
    no one is to blame , KC is just a better team

however MM play calling was awful , that series in the 2nd half on first and goal was the worst possible plays an OC can call

All Pro
    Andy Reid he always beats us with his TEs and RBs. Rex doesnt use cover LBs and Andy will kill him every time because of it. Never thought this would be a win unless our DBs INTed Smith 2-3 times and all our DBs are on IR.

All Pro
    Everyone? Seasons over. I'm not even sure what I'm looking forwhen I watch. Wish we'd start guys like IK. And see what they've got.

Hall Of Fame
    We were down 14-0 before the game had even started. Defense wasn't ready.

That's on Rex.

secondary blew this game. they don't press the receivers and when they do they get stupid interference penalties. and because the secondary is so bad, they can't even blitz to get more pressure on the qb.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Fans like you!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lo Pan View Post
    Rah Rah, your response is so stupid that you've reached a new low. It's a legitimate question to ask. Let me guess, you were happy with today's results? Gimme a break, this team is a train wreck.

Agreed!!!!! Defense has no f#$#ing pride whatsoever, horrible tackling, looks like they are all afraid of getting hurt!!!! Oh go cry in a corner defense!!!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DowNY View Post
    Percy Harvin - 11 Rec. 129 yards.
    As an outside threat.

Get me Winston please.
    A lot of quiet motherfvckers today after that performance from Percy. Dude was worth the 4th rounder we're going to give up for him. Can't wait til we get a QB and Head Coach that turn this around.

Time to fire REX!!!!!! He is not head coach material, and he can't even coach the defense like he used to!!! He has gotten too comfortable!!!! Out the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!