Thread: QB and WR help week 13 fantasy

Practice Squad

QB and WR help week 13 fantasy

QB who to start?

Dalton vs. Tampa, Sanchez vs, Dallas Thurs, Rivers vs. Balt, or Cutler vs. Det Thurs.

WR to start?

Boldin vs. Sea Thurs, Hopkins, DJax

Boldin, or Matthews Phi?

Thanks for the help.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis byrd 90 View Post
    QB who to start?

Dalton vs. Tampa, Sanchez vs, Dallas Thurs, Rivers vs. Balt, or Cutler vs. Det Thurs.

WR to start?

Boldin vs. Sea Thurs, Hopkins, DJax

Boldin, or Matthews Phi?

Thanks for the help.
    I'd stay away from Rivers and Cutler this week. Between Dalton and Sanchez, I'd take Dalton because he's playing the Bucs. However, Phi v. Dal could be a high scoring affair, so it's a tough call.

I'd stay away from Boldin and Hopkins this week. Between DJax and Matthews, I'd probably go with Matthews only because I think PHI will have more opportunities to score and because I think it'll be a high scoring game.

Good luck.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    I'd stay away from Rivers and Cutler this week. Between Dalton and Sanchez, I'd take Dalton because he's playing the Bucs. However, Phi v. Dal could be a high scoring affair, so it's a tough call.

I'd stay away from Boldin and Hopkins this week. Between DJax and Matthews, I'd probably go with Matthews only because I think PHI will have more opportunities to score and because I think it'll be a high scoring game.

Good luck.
    Agree with the QB opinions. I think Dalton and Sanchez, but personally I think I'd lean towards Sanchez. Dalton has a great match-up, but I just don't trust him (he's burned me on my own teams a lot). I would go with Sanchez. I think that game will be high scoring, both teams scoring in the 30's. Rivers has been mediocre, at best, for several weeks now. Cutler against a good D is always a high risk to be a turnover machine and throw up a dud. I've always avoided him like the plague in fantasy.

Little confused about your WR dilemma, but I think your best 2 options are D-Jax and Matthews, as JB said. Probably would give the nod to Matthews. As we said, I think Dallas/Philly will be very high scoring and McCoy is starting for Washington.
    Last edited by DevsJetsYanks88; 11-27-2014 at 01:07 AM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Agree with the QB opinions. I think Dalton and Sanchez, but personally I think I'd lean towards Sanchez. Dalton has a great match-up, but I just don't trust him (he's burned me on my own teams a lot). I would go with Sanchez. I think that game will be high scoring, both teams scoring in the 30's. Rivers has been mediocre, at best, for several weeks now. Cutler against a good D is always a high risk to be a turnover machine and throw up a dud. I've always avoided him like the plague in fantasy.

Little confused about your WR dilemma, but I think your best 2 options are D-Jax and Matthews, as JB said. Probably would give the nod to Matthews. As we said, I think Dallas/Philly will be very high scoring and McCoy is starting for Washington.
    I definitely hear you on the Dalton dilemma. He's burned me quite a bit this year on two of my teams. I just think he's playing at a higher level than earlier in the season, but I can totally see rolling with Sanchez @ home v. DAL. In fact, and I can't believe I'm saying this, Sanchez maybe the safer play. Also, the Eagles air it out more than the Bengals who have 2 great backs that will look to take advantage of the poor Bucs D.

All Pro
    I definitely hear you on the Dalton dilemma. He's burned me quite a bit this year on two of my teams. I just think he's playing at a higher level than earlier in the season, but I can totally see rolling with Sanchez @ home v. DAL. In fact, and I can't believe I'm saying this, Sanchez maybe the safer play. Also, the Eagles air it out more than the Bengals who have 2 great backs that will look to take advantage of the poor Bucs D.
    Forgot to mention the Bengals rushing attack too, good point.

Happy Thanksgiving!

All League
    Did you choose any Eagles?

I need some help, Flex play:

Daniel Herron vs WASH
    Fred Jackson vs CLE
    Lagarrette Blount @ GB

???

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    Did you choose any Eagles?

I need some help, Flex play:

Daniel Herron vs WASH
    Fred Jackson vs CLE
    Lagarrette Blount @ GB

???
    I think Herron doesn't see that many touches. Plus WASH, has a terrible pass D and a better than average run D.

Fred Jackson cold be a good play, but the CLE line is pretty stout and good against the run especially if Phil Taylor is in (not sure). Jackson probably sees the most touches on your list though.

I'd go w/ Blount. GB not so great against the run (better in recent weeks though). Shane Vereen Questionable (ankle). Would definitely go Blount if Vereen is out. Even if he's not, Blount will probably be the favorite to be the goal line back. For a flex play, I'd go with him.

Just my opinion... Good luck.

EDIT: And LOL. Hope you didn't listen to me. All of a sudden Bolden makes an appearance. BB is a scumbag.
    Last edited by JetBidi; 12-01-2014 at 02:20 PM.

All League
    I think Herron doesn't see that many touches. Plus WASH, has a terrible pass D and a better than average run D.

Fred Jackson cold be a good play, but the CLE line is pretty stout and good against the run especially if Phil Taylor is in (not sure). Jackson probably sees the most touches on your list though.

I'd go w/ Blount. GB not so great against the run (better in recent weeks though). Shane Vereen Questionable (ankle). Would definitely go Blount if Vereen is out. Even if he's not, Blount will probably be the favorite to be the goal line back. For a flex play, I'd go with him.

Just my opinion... Good luck.

EDIT: And LOL. Hope you didn't listen to me. All of a sudden Bolden makes an appearance. BB is a scumbag.
    My gut all week was to play Herron and I did, I left him in by default.

Have been screwed by Pats RB's so many times

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    My gut all week was to play Herron and I did, I left him in by default.

Have been screwed by Pats RB's so many times
    Nice. Glad to hear it.