Thread: JI Pre-Camp WR Preview: Unimpressive or Underrated?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

JI Pre-Camp WR Preview: Unimpressive or Underrated?

Good deal of potential in that group. Enunwa, Anderson and Pryor are potential game breakers. Kearse is a solid receiver.

Super*****/Prom Queen
    My money is on Lucky Whitehead.

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    My money is on Lucky Whitehead.
    I saw his name on the list I thought he was already cut.

Hall Of Fame

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Good deal of potential in that group. Enunwa, Anderson and Pryor are potential game breakers. Kearse is a solid receiver.
    agreed !.. i'm more concerned about our OL & QB dept.'s

Hall Of Fame
    I don't know if they exactly have potential for greatness? It's not like they'll have a healthy Peyton Manning throwing them the ball. But I have every confidence Enunwa, Anderson, Kearse, Stewart, and Hansen are guaranteed to make the team. Honestly, the only number 1 WR I see in that group is Enunwa. After that the last 4 all have potential to be good to great number 2's. Best case scenario for the Jets is to see Enunwa remain healthy. What he provides is the ability to pull safeties off the number 2. In that case I could see any of the 4 doing some damage.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I don't know if they exactly have potential for greatness? It's not like they'll have a healthy Peyton Manning throwing them the ball. But I have every confidence Enunwa, Anderson, Kearse, Stewart, and Hansen are guaranteed to make the team. Honestly, the only number 1 WR I see in that group is Enunwa. After that the last 4 all have potential to be good to great number 2's. Best case scenario for the Jets is to see Enunwa remain healthy. What he provides is the ability to pull safeties off the number 2. In that case I could see any of the 4 doing some damage.
    Very average group--I don't care who is throwing to them.