Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hire Mike Mcarthy do whatever it takes including firing Mac

Hire Mike Mcarthy do whatever it takes including firing Mac

Give this guy whatever he wants money hell he can bring his own GM. 9 playoffs appearences 2 superbowls 1 championship in 12 years. I know the Johnson wont do they dont care about this team or the fan base. Its disgusting. We as a fan base should do what they did to get Idzik fired fly banners do a boycott whatever it takes Mcarthy is the only hope this franchise has.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    Give this guy whatever he wants money hell he can bring his own GM. 9 playoffs appearences 2 superbowls 1 championship in 12 years. I know the Johnson wont do they dont care about this team or the fan base. Its disgusting. We as a fan base should do what they did to get Idzik fired fly banners do a boycott whatever it takes Mcarthy is the only hope this franchise has.
    I agree 100%. I said the same thing when I seen Mcarthy was fired. Everybody in the entire coaching staff must go, from top to bottom.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Mike McCarthy can get any HC job in the NFL that he wants. Why the hell do you think he would even consider taking the Jets job and working for the Johnson bozos?

Money and they drafted a QB at 3 but again money lots of it woody has the money give the guy full control as an incentive. By the way Parcells left your team for the Jets.

All Pro
    Money and they drafted a QB at 3 but again money lots of it woody has the money give the guy full control as an incentive. By the way Parcells left your team for the Jets.
    They drafted a turnover machine at #3 and have one of the biggest dope owners in the NFL, I wouldn't hold your breath. He'll probably go to the Browns, they actually got their franchise QB and have a much, much brighter future than the Jets.

Im not going to argue over Darnold he is a rookie had his ups and downs. Just like Mayfield did last Sunday and Josh Allen did. with the right coach and team around him he is by far the best QB in this draft.
    You better worry about your own franchise Brady is is done in 2 years Belichick will retire and your dark days are coming. Kraft has run on falling on lighting in the bottle. Had Hess never died Belichick would have coached the Jets and your team would suck. Also If Mo Lewis didn't hit Bledsoe Brady would still be on the sidelines with another team carrying a clipboard. You pats fan think your owner some guru The only one thing Kraft is smart enough to know is after losing Parcells he learned from his mistakes to stay out of the kitchen and lets the experts run the team. If the Johnson boys realize that they fire Bowles and Mac Bring in Mcarthy give him full control give him 5 year commitment at 5 years 50 million and guess what in 3 years the Patsy would be a doorstop for the Jets problem the Jets have Woody is a control freak that wants the final say on everything so he will keep hiring rookie Gms and coaches because he wants to have the final say on everything. The Jets have a owner problem.

All Pro
    Im not going to argue over Darnold he is a rookie had his ups and downs. Just like Mayfield did last Sunday and Josh Allen did. with the right coach and team around him he is by far the best QB in this draft.
    You better worry about your own franchise Brady is is done in 2 years Belichick will retire and your dark days are coming. Kraft has run on falling on lighting in the bottle. Had Hess never died Belichick would have coached the Jets and your team would suck. Also If Mo Lewis didn't hit Bledsoe Brady would still be on the sidelines with another team carrying a clipboard. You pats fan think your owner some guru The only one thing Kraft is smart enough to know is after losing Parcells he learned from his mistakes to stay out of the kitchen and lets the experts run the team. If the Johnson boys realize that they fire Bowles and Mac Bring in Mcarthy give him full control give him 5 year commitment at 5 years 50 million and guess what in 3 years the Patsy would be a doorstop for the Jets problem the Jets have Woody is a control freak that wants the final say on everything so he will keep hiring rookie Gms and coaches because he wants to have the final say on everything. The Jets have a owner problem.
    Which one of those two still leads the league in turnovers and hasn't played for the last month? As for the rest of your nonsense, lets try injecting a little something most Jets fans have trouble with, they are called facts. First off, Kraft owned the Pats for 7 years before B.B. and Brady, those years included 3 playoff appearances as well a Super Bowl appearance, with only two losing seasons. Care to compare what the Jets did in those 7 years? Now for the big "JET MYTH", that Brady would have never seen the field if not for Moe Lewis, WRONG!!! Brady went from 4th string QB in the spring of the 01 season to 2nd string by the preseason with tons of media covering the fact that he was pushing for Bledsoe's job. Given B.B.'s history of benching local legend "Bernie Kossar" in Cleveland, all speculation was that he would easily make the move if Bledsoe continued to struggle. The only thing Lewis did was speed up the process but as usual Jet fans are kidding themselves to think Brady wasn't going to see the field given how awful Bledsoe played early that year. As for the rest, keep playing in fantasy land, "if this, then maybe that," the reality is one organization has built a history of making the right moves to field a competitive team year in and year out, the other one gets laughed at by the rest of the league year in and year out. Guess which franchise is which?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Which one of those two still leads the league in turnovers and hasn't played for the last month? As for the rest of your nonsense, lets try injecting a little something most Jets fans have trouble with, they are called facts. First off, Kraft owned the Pats for 7 years before B.B. and Brady, those years included 3 playoff appearances as well a Super Bowl appearance, with only two losing seasons. Care to compare what the Jets did in those 7 years? Now for the big "JET MYTH", that Brady would have never seen the field if not for Moe Lewis, WRONG!!! Brady went from 4th string QB in the spring of the 01 season to 2nd string by the preseason with tons of media covering the fact that he was pushing for Bledsoe's job. Given B.B.'s history of benching local legend "Bernie Kossar" in Cleveland, all speculation was that he would easily make the move if Bledsoe continued to struggle. The only thing Lewis did was speed up the process but as usual Jet fans are kidding themselves to think Brady wasn't going to see the field given how awful Bledsoe played early that year. As for the rest, keep playing in fantasy land, "if this, then maybe that," the reality is one organization has built a history of making the right moves to field a competitive team year in and year out, the other one gets laughed at by the rest of the league year in and year out. Guess which franchise is which?
    The Pats have won 3 times (yes, 3 friggn times!) the amount of AFCE Division titles in the last 10 years than the Jets have won in their entire 58 years of existence.

And Jets fans think their team has any shot of becoming relevant in the NFL.

Funny stuff.

Thats a pats myth that he was drafted to be ABledsoe replacement nobody including scouts thought Brady would be anymore then a career backup including Belichick. It was a shear freak of nature that Bledsoe would get his ribs broken and knocked out until week 10 and Brady would come in and play like he did I remember that game even the announcer pretty much said the Pats season was over. Just another tall tale Pats fans like to live on. Thinking Belichick was some draft guru. It was all a freak accident face it you won the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The Pats have won 3 times (yes, 3 friggn times!) the amount of AFCE Division titles in the last 10 years than the Jets have won in their entire 58 years of existence.

And Jets fans think their team has any shot of becoming relevant in the NFL.

Funny stuff.
    Thats probably when you became a fan after Brady won the superbowl.

All Pro
    Thats a pats myth that he was drafted to be ABledsoe replacement nobody including scouts thought Brady would be anymore then a career backup including Belichick. It was a shear freak of nature that Bledsoe would get his ribs broken and knocked out until week 10 and Brady would come in and play like he did I remember that game even the announcer pretty much said the Pats season was over. Just another tall tale Pats fans like to live on. Thinking Belichick was some draft guru. It was all a freak accident face it you won the lottery.
    I can tell your about 15 years old, and not that bright, I never said Brady was drafted to replace Bledsoe, he was drafted as a developmental back up. What I said was very simple, and based on easily verifiable "facts" that even someone of your seemingly limited capacity could comprehend. Let me use small words so you can fully understand, Brady was well on his way to replacing Bledsoe before the Moe Lewis hit. The Boston media had dozens of articles about Brady's rise up the depth chart all Spring and pr-season of 01. On the flip side you had tons of media coverage on how bad Bledsoe was over the same time period. Jet fans just can't handle the truth. LOL
    Last edited by shasta; 12-07-2018 at 09:28 AM.

I can tell your about 15 years old, and not that bright, I never said Brady was drafted to replace Bledsoe, he was drafted as a developmental back up. What I said was very simple, and based on easily verifiable "facts" that even someone of your seemingly limited capacity could comprehend. Let me use small words so you can fully understand, Brady was well on his way to replacing Bledsoe before the Moe Lewis hit. The Boston media had dozens of articles about Brady's rise up the depth chart all Spring and pr-season of 01. On the flip side you had tons of media coverage on how bad Bledsoe was over the same time period. Jet fans just can't handle the truth. LOL
    Never was going to replace Bledsoe I remember that game well after Brady going to win the superbowl I remember it well. Pats were talking about bringing in a veteran QB to run the offense then it happen Brady showed he was somthing great and the rest is history. Like every Jets blunder leads to their demise Mo Lewis hit on Bledsoe lead to the Jets ondoing like they done to themselves for the last 40 years. Until johnson and Johnson leaves this franchise has no hope. They are sole reason this franchise sucks. Like I said Mcarthy would come here if he is handed full control like parcells was and 10 million a year.

All Pro
    Never was going to replace Bledsoe I remember that game well after Brady going to win the superbowl I remember it well. Pats were talking about bringing in a veteran QB to run the offense then it happen Brady showed he was somthing great and the rest is history. Like every Jets blunder leads to their demise Mo Lewis hit on Bledsoe lead to the Jets ondoing like they done to themselves for the last 40 years. Until johnson and Johnson leaves this franchise has no hope. They are sole reason this franchise sucks. Like I said Mcarthy would come here if he is handed full control like parcells was and 10 million a year.
    Wow, you are a moron, LOL you're thinking of when Brady went out in 08!!! LOL There was no search for a backup in 01!!!LOL In 01 the Pats had what was considered a very respectable back up in Damon Huard, which they had signed the year prior specifically to back Bledsoe up. The only problem was that it was also the year they drafted Brady, and one year later Brady had bumped John Friez off the roster, and pushed Huard to the 3rd string spot. I love Jet fans like you, you're that special kind of dumb, the kind that will ignore all facts, logic, and reality just so you can believe what you want to believe. It really is special, it explains how fans like you were still expecting Butt fumble to have his break out season going into his 4th consecutive year rating in at the bottom 5% of all starting QB's. LOL !!!!
    Last edited by shasta; 12-07-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    McCarthy achieved a lot in Green Bay. If he wants the Jets job, I'd allow Mac to hire him. But if he wants to be GM also? I pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    McCarthy achieved a lot in Green Bay. If he wants the Jets job, I'd allow Mac to hire him. But if he wants to be GM also? I pass.
    What has Mac done in 4 years his drafts are terrible. Macarthy can do no worse. Mac might be worse GM this team ever had. You might still like him because he got lucky with the Sam Darnold trade but he did nothing special he was just luck Jamal Adams fell to him, Leonard williams fell to him Sam Darnold fell to him outside of those 3 players all his draft picks sucked he cant draft anything past top 5 pick Darron Lee is a bust the guy is on 4 game suspension. Fire Mac he deserves it give Mcarthy full control like my chances better with Mcarthy spending that 100 million cap space then have Mac do it. Macs time is done he has ruined the franchise and dont need another season of him.

Wow, you are a moron, LOL you're thinking of when Brady went out in 08!!! LOL There was no search for a backup in 01!!!LOL In 01 the Pats had what was considered a very respectable back up in Damon Huard, which they had signed the year prior specifically to back Bledsoe up. The only problem was that it was also the year they drafted Brady, and one year later Brady had bumped John Friez off the roster, and pushed Huard to the 3rd string spot. I love Jet fans like you, you're that special kind of dumb, the kind that will ignore all facts, logic, and reality just so you can believe what you want to believe. It really is special, it explains how fans like you were still expecting Butt fumble to have his break out season going into his 4th consecutive year rating in at the bottom 5% of all starting QB's. LOL !!!!
    Your actually bigger moron for believing your BS.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Seriously? What did he post that was not true?

Hall Of Fame
    What has Mac done in 4 years his drafts are terrible. Macarthy can do no worse. Mac might be worse GM this team ever had. You might still like him because he got lucky with the Sam Darnold trade but he did nothing special he was just luck Jamal Adams fell to him, Leonard williams fell to him Sam Darnold fell to him outside of those 3 players all his draft picks sucked he cant draft anything past top 5 pick Darron Lee is a bust the guy is on 4 game suspension. Fire Mac he deserves it give Mcarthy full control like my chances better with Mcarthy spending that 100 million cap space then have Mac do it. Macs time is done he has ruined the franchise and dont need another season of him.
    You're being too hard on Mac. He's NOT the worst GM we've ever had. That claim is absurd. Just take one look at Idzik's body of work to find the very worst. Now, granted I do think Mac has been below average at very best as our GM, if you read the article I posted from Mehta it says Mac, "bent over backwards to accommodate the likes and wants of the coaching staff" like Ardarius Stewart for example. It's not an exact science to simply say Mac sucks and ****can him.

Honestly, I'd be fine with Woody firing Mac as well, but you make it sound like he's every but as complicit in this shot show as Toilet

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Mike McCarthy can get any HC job in the NFL that he wants. Why the hell do you think he would even consider taking the Jets job and working for the Johnson bozos?
    For a myriad of very good reasons:

1) No one knows yet if Mac will be retained, just a belief. Maybe McCarthy can have total control of the organization? How many other organizations are prepared to do that?

2) The Jets have over 100 million in cap space to utilize in FA. Any player the new HC truly wants, he can have.

3) Despite how bad the Jets look, they have some nice pieces in place. Jamal Adams is a beast, pure and simple. The best Safety in the league in only his 2nd season. Not to mention, he's still getting better. Whether you think Leonard Williams is overrated or not is irrelevant,he's still a good player that you can build your front 7 around. Sam Darnold is a potential franchise QB given the correct coaching staff.

4) The Jets currently would be picking 3rd overall in next springs draft.

McCarthy probably can have any job he wants, but odds are the Jets job is the most attractive job that will be open this off-season.

All Pro

Actually, it's you that is the complete moron, everything I posted is verifiable, it's all true, and you just can't handle it.