Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hire Mike Mcarthy do whatever it takes including firing Mac

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Actually, it's you that is the complete moron, everything I posted is verifiable, it's all true, and you just can't handle it.
    Just like your analysis of Sam Darnold . Nothing you said is verifiable except Bledsoe was starter got hurt Brady took over the rest of it is your opinion just like Darnold sucking which Sunday showed you have no clue what your talking about. You pats fans spend more time on the Jets board worrying about the Jets. Then your own board.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    You pats fans spend more time on the Jets board worrying about the Jets.
    Why the hell would any Pats fan worry about the lowly Jets?

In the last 15 games played, the Jets are a whopping 2-13 against the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Why the hell would any Pats fan worry about the lowly Jets?

In the last 15 games played, the Jets are a whopping 2-13 against the Pats.
    Just you posting here shows you do. Why would a Pats fan constantly visit a Jets board that is almost dead unless he was obsessed with the Jets? I know I don't visit the Pats board I visit Hampur and Gang Green nation.

All Pro
    Just you posting here shows you do. Why would a Pats fan constantly visit a Jets board that is almost dead unless he was obsessed with the Jets? I know I don't visit the Pats board I visit Hampur and Gang Green nation.
    Why? Well because posters like yourself supply us with an endless amount of comedy LOL!!! Take you for instance, you make claim after claim about the Patriots and their history, yet you don't have a clue as to what is actually true. None of what you posted about the Brady-Bledsoe replacement situation is real other than the very fact that Brady replaced Bledsoe. I mean Jets fans in general are pure comedy, you actually have a thread on this site tracking the progress of some scrub center that was claimed off your practice squad because you're so paranoid about missing out on something. Yet, if anyone brings up the fact that the Jets passed on their franchise QB for a frigging safety, and that rather than get the guy that was available to them for a single pick, they decided to instead give up 3 2nd picks as well for a turnover machine, well if you can''t see the comedy there, I don't know what to tell you.
    Last edited by shasta; 12-11-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Why? Well because posters like yourself supply us with an endless amount of comedy LOL!!! Take you for instance, you make claim after claim about the Patriots and their history, yet you don't have a clue as to what is actually true. None of what you posted about the Brady-Bledsoe replacement situation is real other than the very fact that Brady replaced Bledsoe. I mean Jets fans in general are pure comedy, you actually have a thread on this site tracking the progress of some scrub center that was claimed off your practice squad because you're so paranoid about missing out on something. Yet, if anyone brings up the fact that the Jets passed on their franchise QB for a frigging safety, and that rather than get the guy that was available to them for a single pick, they decided to instead give up 3 2nd picks as well for a turnover machine, well if you can''t see the comedy there, I don't know what to tell you.
    Turnover machine look pretty good sunday in his comeback winI think the reason you visit this board because post stupid garbage like you do here and people laugh at you on your own board. So you come here with the few posters left and troll around. Just the fact that your talking about a rookie QB as a turnover machine before he has been in the NFL for a year shows you dont know what your talking about and your making yourself look stupid that explains why you troll here. He was highest rated QB coming out of college and the combine.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Turnover machine look pretty good sunday in his comeback win.
    Seriously?

The guy leads the NFL in interceptions and is barely completing 55% of his passes.

Dumbass Jets passed on Watson and Mahomes for a non-playmaking box safety (let that sink in for a bit) and then traded up for the bust Darnold.

No wonder it has been 50 years and counting.

All Pro
    Turnover machine look pretty good sunday in his comeback winI think the reason you visit this board because post stupid garbage like you do here and people laugh at you on your own board. So you come here with the few posters left and troll around. Just the fact that your talking about a rookie QB as a turnover machine before he has been in the NFL for a year shows you dont know what your talking about and your making yourself look stupid that explains why you troll here. He was highest rated QB coming out of college and the combine.
    I guess if you think a 66% completion percentage, for a 170 yards a pick, and a TD are what your looking for out of a franchise QB against the Bills, then I guess Jet fans hit the Jack pot!!!!LOL My god, talk about making yourself look stupid, and you ask why we post here, you my friend are the entire answer. You're lack of understanding facts or willingness to ignore them in favor of what you "want to believe", is a pure study in self delusion. The turnover machine's final year of college is exactly why he wasn't the first QB picked, and it's very likely that had the Jets been not been so desperate that he would have fallen a lot further. The Browns and Giant clearly made the right decision not taking him and there are clearly several other teams that took QB's later that are very happy they avoided the Darnold bust as well. Heck two or three teams got starting QB's this past year that have all performed better than the turnover machine and they didn't have to spend 3 2nd rounders. LOL

I guess if you think a 66% completion percentage, for a 170 yards a pick, and a TD are what your looking for out of a franchise QB against the Bills, then I guess Jet fans hit the Jack pot!!!!LOL My god, talk about making yourself look stupid, and you ask why we post here, you my friend are the entire answer. You're lack of understanding facts or willingness to ignore them in favor of what you "want to believe", is a pure study in self delusion. The turnover machine's final year of college is exactly why he wasn't the first QB picked, and it's very likely that had the Jets been not been so desperate that he would have fallen a lot further. The Browns and Giant clearly made the right decision not taking him and there are clearly several other teams that took QB's later that are very happy they avoided the Darnold bust as well. Heck two or three teams got starting QB's this past year that have all performed better than the turnover machine and they didn't have to spend 3 2nd rounders. LOL
    Why do I even bother to respond to this stupid post? Shows you dont watch much Football go back to Elways rookie year. Peytons Rookie year Goffs Rookie year case closed! now go back to Pats board and stay there.