Thread: Kick/Punt Returns

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that we have lost Morton and Coles. Who should pickup the duties of kickoff and punt returns.

The reason I say Coles is cause now that he is gone Moss will be a bigger part of the offense and if he get's injured on a punt return we could be screwed.

Now with Morton gone who can return kickoffs and get us some good field position? Is Jermaine Lewis still out there? What about Dedric Ward (Yea,I know he sucks,but who else is there) doing kickoffs and punts? What if we drafted Marcus Trufant, does'nt he return kicks?

We went from being able to draft for the best available players to having to draft fpr postion. Our main needs are now LB,DT,WR,KR,RB,and DB

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've got several guys on our current roster who should get a shot. Jonathan Carter who was with the Giants. Also Raymonn Adams and Karamu Peterson both returned kicks in the CFL last year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like a location on the YEast Infection man, he was pretty dynamic for us in 2001, where is he now?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 03:42 AM
    [b] I would like a location on the YEast Infection man, he was pretty dynamic for us in 2001, where is he now? [/b][/quote]
    He's on Miami's roster.