Thread: Member #4 - Jetlag

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, call me superstitious. I wore #4 all my life, and now I want to be member #4. Unfortunately, I was too slow, and JetLag is member #4. I was wondering if there was a way to trade the number! You know, like what Glavine did with McEwing on the Mets. Like what Conway did with Baker...

:)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by aec4[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 04:01 PM
    [b] Ok, call me superstitious. I wore #4 all my life, and now I want to be member #4. Unfortunately, I was too slow, and JetLag is member #4. I was wondering if there was a way to trade the number! You know, like what Glavine did with McEwing on the Mets. Like what Conway did with Baker...

:) [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Aec4.....Daniel Snyder has already signed Member #4 to an offer sheet, with a $16 million signing bonus, $40 million over 5 years and a promise to touch the ball at least 20 times a game. You can take it to arbitration but appraently that won't work.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Apr 8 2003, 11:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Apr 8 2003, 11:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--aec4[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 04:01 PM
    [b] Ok, call me superstitious. I wore #4 all my life, and now I want to be member #4. Unfortunately, I was too slow, and JetLag is member #4. I was wondering if there was a way to trade the number&#33; You know, like what Glavine did with McEwing on the Mets. Like what Conway did with Baker...

:) [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Aec4.....Daniel Snyder has already signed Member #4 to an offer sheet, with a &#036;16 million signing bonus, &#036;40 million over 5 years and a promise to touch the ball at least 20 times a game. You can take it to arbitration but appraently that won&#39;t work. [/b][/quote]
    Can I match the offer? :) (even the voidable years)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by aec4[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 04:16 PM
    [b]
    Can I match the offer? :) (even the voidable years) [/b][/quote]
    So you have a 5th rounder available or do you have to trade with the Patriots to get one?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Apr 8 2003, 11:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Apr 8 2003, 11:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--aec4[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 04:16 PM
    [b]
    Can I match the offer? :) (even the voidable years) [/b][/quote]
    So you have a 5th rounder available or do you have to trade with the Patriots to get one? [/b][/quote]
    Maybe I&#39;ll trade with the Patriots for their lower pick, then realize that I need the higher one to make the deal, and modify my trade with the Pats to basically get ripped off?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    aec it&#39;s funny that you bring this up because I was elated when I got to be #4. My favorite/lucky number as well. Sorry bud no swapping gonna be done here. :P

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetlag[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 06:28 AM
    [b] aec it&#39;s funny that you bring this up because I was elated when I got to be #4. My favorite/lucky number as well. Sorry bud no swapping gonna be done here. :P [/b][/quote]
    Even if I gave you my NJ Cardinals jersey from 1994 when I played for them? :)

Oh well, I guess #9 it is

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I&#39;m the new #19 on the JETS&#33;&#33;

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, maybe I can solve this. I don&#39;t like to see anyone unhappy so I am willing to offer a three way swap. I own the coveted #173 but you will have do better than the jersey though. :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am #22, everyone&#39;s favorite and dearly departed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who&#39;s number 69? That is the question.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I&#39;d be willing to part with Boomer&#39;s #7 for the right amount of &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;

Hey, where is Bitonti anyway??

Hearing nothing from him lately leaves me a bit dazed and confused&#33;&#33;&#33; :wacko:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 01:42 PM
    [b] Who&#39;s number 69? That is the question. [/b][/quote]
    That friggin tank is awesome&#33;&#33;

Where did you get it from?

I want one&#33;&#33; WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA