Thread: DRAFT PICK @ MSG 4/26/03 - WHO'S IN?

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Just got off the phone w/MSG. The Draft Pick will be held in the Garden Theatre on Saturday, April 26th and Sunday, April 27th.

Tickets R free and the box office opens at 9:00 a.m. Tickets R distributed on a first come - first serve basis. Draft pick starts at 12 noon.

I am planning on going and will hit the ESPN Zone & Poor Billy's afterwards. I am also booking a limo for that day to ensure an optimum party experience. So far I have myself and 3 gal pals in attendance, but there's always room for more! ;)

I will be picking up people in Bklyn, Staten Island and South Jersey on Saturday, April 26 starting from Bklyn at 9:30 a.m. Anyone interested please reply here or e-mail me. Hope to see everyone out in force! :D

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Limolady[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 11:03 AM
    [b] Just got off the phone w/MSG. The Draft Pick will be held in the Garden Theatre on Saturday, April 26th and Sunday, April 27th.

Tickets R free and the box office opens at 9:00 a.m. Tickets R distributed on a first come - first serve basis. Draft pick starts at 12 noon.

I am planning on going and will hit the ESPN Zone & Poor Billy's afterwards. I am also booking a limo for that day to ensure an optimum party experience. So far I have myself and 3 gal pals in attendance, but there's always room for more! ;)

I will be picking up people in Bklyn, Staten Island and South Jersey on Saturday, April 26 starting from Bklyn at 9:30 a.m. Anyone interested please reply here or e-mail me. Hope to see everyone out in force! :D [/b][/quote]
    If you pick up people at 9:30, there is NO WAY you'll actually be inside for the draft.

You need to be on line around 5am to get a wrist band.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Thanks AEC4 - but if I worked the phones correctly - we should have someone getting us the tickets early on and we will be rolling up to the Garden around 11:30 a.m. We also have it on good authority that the later U go the less time U will have to spend on line. ;)

If that contact does not pan out, we will be leaving home much earlier, have the limo drop us off @ MSG and come back for us after the Draft to commence party hopping and take our boozed up butts home in one piece. :D