Thread: I've been looking around. . .

Undrafted Free Agent
    and this site is great. The forum for ticket sales is awesome. It's tough for me to get tics up here unless it's from ebay, but those are never at face. [b]Please[/b] post any tics for sale when they become available throughout the season. Those of us who don't really have any other connections would greatly appreciate it.

Hall Of Fame
    It's going to get ruthless around here....fighting each other for tickets. LOL

Undrafted Free Agent
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 03:31 PM
    [b] It's going to get rythless around here....fighting each other for tickets. LOL [/b][/quote]
    It might Gun! I'd strangle my mother for Jets tickets!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mr. Green Genes+Apr 8 2003, 04:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mr. Green Genes @ Apr 8 2003, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 03:31 PM
    [b] It&#39;s going to get rythless around here....fighting each other for tickets. LOL [/b][/quote]
    It might Gun&#33; I&#39;d strangle my mother for Jets tickets&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I know this might make your back teeth hurt, but have U tried the ticket brokers? :ph34r:

Some of my corporate buddies get Jets & Giants tkts every year and really great seats, but over face value.

Just a suggestion, but if I run across any extra&#39;s I&#39;ll be more than glad to share with U guys - first come - first serve&#33; :D

The stub hub was great last season. There were tickets for just about any game. It is very rare to not be able to find Jets tix.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Chrisrud[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 03:45 PM
    [b] The stub hub was great last season. There were tickets for just about any game. It is very rare to not be able to find Jets tix. [/b][/quote]
    I can find tics just not at the right price. My fiance bought me tickets for my B&#39;Day last year and she overpaid IMO. We don&#39;t make much money right now so I&#39;m always looking for face value.