Thread: StubHub Access

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been on the waiting list under my name since September last year. However, I have yet to get a password to StubHub, which I would like to use this year since my brother-in-law was too cheap to buy those tickets with me off Bren.

Any word? I got my postcard today showing I've moved 1200 spots on the waiting list.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by aec4[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 08:10 PM
    [b] I've been on the waiting list under my name since September last year. However, I have yet to get a password to StubHub, which I would like to use this year since my brother-in-law was too cheap to buy those tickets with me off Bren.

Any word? I got my postcard today showing I've moved 1200 spots on the waiting list. [/b][/quote]
    Anyone?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by aec4+Apr 8 2003, 08:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (aec4 @ Apr 8 2003, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--aec4[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 08:10 PM
    [b] I&#39;ve been on the waiting list under my name since September last year. However, I have yet to get a password to StubHub, which I would like to use this year since my brother-in-law was too cheap to buy those tickets with me off Bren.

Any word? I got my postcard today showing I&#39;ve moved 1200 spots on the waiting list. [/b][/quote]
    Anyone? [/b][/quote]
    I got my Password about a month after I signed up. :huh:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I got the password and everything right after it was set up. It was a few months after I got my postcard. I want to say right before the season started but am not really sure.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BaumerJet[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 08:49 PM
    [b]
    I got my Password about a month after I signed up. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    I saw on the site when I signed up that said if you did not get on the list by August you couldn&#39;t get in that year... I assumed I&#39;d get in THIS season.

Their site now says:

New York Jets StubHub buyers are limited to season ticket holders and waitlist members as of Aug. 8, 2003. People who join after this date may be eligible to buy tickets on the New York Jets Stubhub next season. For more information go to [url]www.newyorkjets.stubhub.com[/url].

They have a link to request the PW... let&#39;s hope&#33;

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    call the jets ticket offic e(the number is on their web site) - if you&#39;re eligible and haven&#39;t rec&#39;d your password, they&#39;ll hook it up through stub hub, you&#39;ll get an e-mail the next day. that&#39;s how i got mine last year, i never got the postcard.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by isired[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 09:40 PM
    [b] call the jets ticket offic e(the number is on their web site) - if you&#39;re eligible and haven&#39;t rec&#39;d your password, they&#39;ll hook it up through stub hub, you&#39;ll get an e-mail the next day. that&#39;s how i got mine last year, i never got the postcard. [/b][/quote]
    Cool.. I emailed and they said to wait 24-48 for a response. I&#39;ll call if there is no response.