View Poll Results: Whats Your Favorite Football Movie?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Any Given Sunday

9 14.75%
  • Brian's Song (Original Version)

10 16.39%
  • Longest Yard

10 16.39%
  • North Dallas Forty

6 9.84%
  • Other

26 42.62%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favorite Football Movie

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Voted for Brian's Song as the classic that it is.

But I LOVE Goldie in Wildcats

YOU UGLY! YOU UGLY! YO MAMA SAY YOU UGLY!

U G L Y YOU ANI'T GOT NO ALIBI

YOU UGLIE!

LOL

Veteran
    What about:

Wildcats..

Every bodys all american..

Jerry Maguire. I dont count that really as a football movie though. just had some football in it.

and there is another movie i forgot the name but it has kurt russel and robyn williams in it..

Nessesary Roughness is a great flick too

But I would have to go with Rudy as my Favorite :D

Kangaroo F*cker
    How about School Ties with Brendan Frasier & Matt Damon? I caught it again on HBO a few weeks back and forgot it was a good flick.

Hall Of Fame
    Leah Thompson kinda fell off the planet. That seems to happen to actresses once they hit 4-0.

"The Waterboy" is so fargin' stupid it's the best. None of that sappy Rudy crap. "Any Given Sunday" is surprisingly good for very different reasons. Who'd figure that LT could actually act...as himself, but...

Rudy signs his book in the bookstore before all ND games. He's not spending what ever cash he got on clothes. He looks like he's a step up from selling pencils out of a tin cup. Frankly, the guy looks like a pathetic loser. Hey-get on with your friggin' life already.If the pinnacle of your existence happened when you were 22, there's gonna be problems later in life.

Has to be The Replacements.

jesper has the best avatar hands down.

Thanks! And its ALL my own work too! :lol:

Undrafted Free Agent
    MEAN MACHINE!!!!MEAN MACHINE!!!!

Gotta go with the Longest Yard--if it wasn't so good they wouldn't show it on TNT 25 times a year! The split screen scenes at the end were classic.

#2 North Dallas Forty---Never read the book--Mac Davis' character was based on Meredith--The ultra religious back up QB was based on Staubach---who was Nolte's character based on? Was it the guy that was married to a model and got busted for exposing himself to little girls-TWICE!--I guess the Cowboys have always been a class Organization.....go figure

#3 Semi-Tough---dated but funny--gotta give Burt props though for putting his buddy Klecko in "Smokey and the Bandit II"