Thread: GTA: Vice City

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone gotten to the level around 55% complete where you have to take the boat fromt he boatyard and pickup the drugs on the water? I am stuck. I can't pass this damn mission nor do I think I have come close. Anyone have any advice or experience the same problem with that mission?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 08:54 PM
    [b] Anyone gotten to the level around 55% complete where you have to take the boat fromt he boatyard and pickup the drugs on the water? I am stuck. I can't pass this damn mission nor do I think I have come close. Anyone have any advice or experience the same problem with that mission? [/b][/quote]
    Remember the good old days when you would just have to save the Princess on Super Mario Brothers

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [b] Anyone gotten to the level around 55% complete where you have to take the boat fromt he boatyard and pickup the drugs on the water? I am stuck. I can't pass this damn mission nor do I think I have come close. Anyone have any advice or experience the same problem with that mission? [/b][/quote]
    Hey Bavaria is that the mission where you got the spanish guy saying "You da Mang, Mang" or Lance is like "Get ready for the Lance Vance Dance!" if it's neither gimme tell me any dialogue that occurs, I haven't played the game in months so I'm a little rusty.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Bavaria is that the mission where you got the spanish guy saying "You da Mang, Mang" or Lance is like "Get ready for the Lance Vance Dance!" if it's neither gimme tell me any dialogue that occurs, I haven't played the game in months so I'm a little rusty.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    nah...this is past that. I'm stuck on this 1 mission, with every other mission being completed up to this point. I can't go any further in the game until I nail this. This mission you hop in a boat and have roughly 2 minutes to speed out to see and begin picking up the drugs, you make a few jumps then go through the canals.....problem is I can never finish...hell I'm not sure if I have gotten close. It cheesed me off so much I haven't played in about 4 weeks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah I think I recall that mission. You have to jump through these yellow bubbles? I believe all I did was take my time. No secrets to it. Use the map to your advantage as well. The last bubble is right underneath this bridge, it'll be to towards your left side of the bridge. If this is a different mission, then I can't remember what you're talking about. Hope that helps.