Thread: Moderators????

Brenjetsfan
    can we keep our original stats...i worked hard to get ALL PRO now I am back to waterboy, not that there is anything wrong with that, but can I be CHEERLEADER instead?

All League
    Charter JI Member

Just be the best waterboy you can be, Brenda. You'll be a rookie in no time!

Brenjetsfan
    thanks honey...i sent you email

Banned
    Don't look now Bren, but you're already an Undrafted Free Agent!

Sometimes it's good to start over. Wouldn't it be great to be able to do this in real life?

Brenjetsfan
    that was FAST.... I will be a veteran in No time!!!!

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 09:48 PM
    [b] Just be the best waterboy you can be, Brenda. You'll be a rookie in no time! [/b][/quote]
    Easily said by someone that immediately jumped to Hall Monitor...errrrr Board Admin...LOL

All League
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Greenwave81+Apr 8 2003, 11:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Greenwave81 @ Apr 8 2003, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Apr 8 2003, 09:48 PM
    [b] Just be the best waterboy you can be, Brenda. You&#39;ll be a rookie in no time&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Easily said by someone that immediately jumped to Hall Monitor...errrrr Board Admin...LOL [/b][/quote]
    Hey, there aren&#39;t many advantages to being a mod around here. At least I have THAT one&#33;