Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strickland and Benitez

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Why do we have them on the roster????????????????????? Damn! The Marlins tied up the game now.................

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Apr 9 2003, 09:26 PM
    [b] Why do we have them on the roster????????????????????? Damn! The Marlins tied up the game now................. [/b][/quote]
    Well...My Yankees won again!

Now lets go Mets!

Hey do you ever go to see the SI Yankees?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Apr 9 2003, 09:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Apr 9 2003, 09:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@Apr 9 2003, 09:26 PM
    [b] Why do we have them on the roster????????????????????? Damn&#33; The Marlins tied up the game now................. [/b][/quote]
    Well...My Yankees won again&#33;

Now lets go Mets&#33;

Hey do you ever go to see the SI Yankees? [/b][/quote]
    Ummmmmm, no........on the 4th of July though I was sitting by the water waiting for the fireworks and there was a game going on and I heard it, does that count?

Hall Of Fame
    Hey at least you don&#39;t have the Red Sox bullpen. Woeful.

And how about Maddux stinking up again? Early days though.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Apr 9 2003, 09:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Apr 9 2003, 09:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Apr 9 2003, 09:35 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@Apr 9 2003, 09:26 PM
    [b] Why do we have them on the roster????????????????????? Damn&#33; The Marlins tied up the game now................. [/b][/quote]

Now lets go Mets&#33;

Ummmmmm, no........on the 4th of July though I was sitting by the water waiting for the fireworks and there was a game going on and I heard it, does that count? [/b][/quote]
    Does that count ummmmmm... No. The judges won&#39;t allow it.

I&#39;ve seen the park on YES. It looks like a cool place to hang out and watch a game&#33; Nice view of the harbor behind the outfield wall. I&#39;d like to go there sometime and buy a seat up high behind the plate and chill out.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Apr 9 2003, 09:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Apr 9 2003, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Apr 9 2003, 09:38 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Apr 9 2003, 09:35 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@Apr 9 2003, 09:26 PM

Now lets go Mets&#33;

Ummmmmm, no........on the 4th of July though I was sitting by the water waiting for the fireworks and there was a game going on and I heard it, does that count? [/b][/quote]
    Does that count ummmmmm... No. The judges won&#39;t allow it.

I&#39;ve seen the park on YES. It looks like a cool place to hang out and watch a game&#33; Nice view of the harbor behind the outfield wall. I&#39;d like to go there sometime and buy a seat up high behind the plate and chill out. [/b][/quote]
    Let me know and I&#39;ll see if I can join you........maybe, just maybe we can get GJ&H to show up.....it&#39;s hard to pry him away from his computer.......... :P

Banned
    Sounds good jetgirl. I&#39;ll look into it&#33;

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ok..........

Banned
    jetgirl... Who&#39;s your favorite player on the METS? I&#39;m guessing Piazza...am I right?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Apr 9 2003, 09:55 PM
    [b] jetgirl... Who&#39;s your favorite player on the METS? I&#39;m guessing Piazza...am I right? [/b][/quote]
    hehehehehehehehe, yes........it used to be Zeile, (which you have now) Alphonso and Ventura..............I&#39;ve got 2 Piazza jersey&#39;s...............

All League
    I guess Stanton sucks too now...............Go Yanks.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Apr 9 2003, 09:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Apr 9 2003, 09:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Apr 9 2003, 09:55 PM
    [b] jetgirl... Who&#39;s your favorite player on the METS? I&#39;m guessing Piazza...am I right? [/b][/quote]
    hehehehehehehehe, yes........it used to be Zeile, (which you have now) Alphonso and Ventura..............I&#39;ve got 2 Piazza jersey&#39;s............... [/b][/quote]
    Cool&#33;&#33; :D I knew it. He and Vinny have many of the same qualities.

I would also guess that you&#39;re not too happy w/ Stanton right now.

But as a Yankee fan I&#39;d take him back in a heartbeat.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Apr 9 2003, 10:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Apr 9 2003, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Apr 9 2003, 09:57 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Apr 9 2003, 09:55 PM
    hehehehehehehehe, yes........it used to be Zeile, (which you have now) Alphonso and Ventura..............I&#39;ve got 2 Piazza jersey&#39;s............... [/b][/quote]

But as a Yankee fan I&#39;d take him back in a heartbeat. [/b][/quote]
    The only difference is Mikey is single..............

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Apr 9 2003, 10:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Apr 9 2003, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Apr 9 2003, 10:00 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Apr 9 2003, 09:57 PM

The only difference is Mikey is single.............. [/b][/quote]
    jetgirl...Is someone looking to change that? :wub:

But I think Stanton is married&#33; :o

Strickland and Benitez suck i coulda told ya that months ago i think i like Strickland better just cause ya know what you&#39;re getting. Benitez its an adventure everytime

___

Yeah Mikey&#39;s single... and well groomed... and clean... with great fashion sense and rich but still a bachelor?

im not gonna say any more but i have a pic at my other workstation that proves his sexuality objectively.

if this thread is still around at 9am tomorrow its going up.

my buddy is this die hard Mets fan - in his grandmother&#39;s house there are two pictures up - Mike Piazza and Jesus

he saw that picture and made me promise not to show his grandma -

(oh and this pic - its in a game and he&#39;s in uniform. its not like i have snuff pics of Sehorn and Piazza intertwined... )

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Apr 9 2003, 10:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Apr 9 2003, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Apr 9 2003, 10:05 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Apr 9 2003, 10:00 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Apr 9 2003, 09:57 PM

The only difference is Mikey is single.............. [/b][/quote]
    jetgirl...Is someone looking to change that? :wub: [/b][/quote]
    I wouldn&#39;t mind........... ;) He would make some cute looking rug rats..... :P But now that Bobby V is gone, I lost my in..........a good friend of mine grew up with Bobby V and he was going to get me into the locker room this year to meet Mikey but that&#39;s all done now.......... :(

benitez is the worst,face it every major leager can hit a fast ball&#33;

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Apr 9 2003, 10:12 PM
    [b] Strickland and Benitez suck i coulda told ya that months ago i think i like Strickland better just cause ya know what you&#39;re getting. Benitez its an adventure everytime [/b][/quote]
    Adventure&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I have to pace the living room, fingers crossed begging for a strike, I have to take pepto bismol when he&#39;s pitching...........what are you kidding me, an adventure.............it&#39;s a NIGHTMARE................... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Apr 9 2003, 10:13 PM
    [b] I wouldn&#39;t mind........... ;) He would make some cute looking rug rats..... [/b][/quote]
    Damn, I guess I can&#39;t win either&#33; :(

i love when the mets play the yanks and they bring armondo in and the yanks tee off on him.