Thread: Maxie........

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

How about meeting us at Poor Billy's on Draft day............. ;)

is it me jetgirl or is vinny the only white guy alive with an afro?

Maxman
    What time do you guys anticipate being there from/to? The to part may be a silly question.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Apr 10 2003, 12:57 AM
    [b] What time do you guys anticipate being there from/to? The to part may be a silly question. [/b][/quote]
    Well, the draft starts at 12:00 so I guess 11:00/11:30? Not sure, I have to check with the gang.............

The "to" part, well that depends on how much we have had to drink....... :P

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Apr 9 2003, 11:18 PM
    [b] is it me jetgirl or is vinny the only white guy alive with an afro? [/b][/quote]
    Vinny's hair is short......

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Apr 10 2003, 11:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Apr 10 2003, 11:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Maxman[/i]@Apr 10 2003, 12:57 AM
    [b] What time do you guys anticipate being there from/to? The to part may be a silly question. [/b][/quote]
    Well, the draft starts at 12:00 so I guess 11:00/11:30? Not sure, I have to check with the gang.............

The "to" part, well that depends on how much we have had to drink....... :P [/b][/quote]
    I am coaching a baseball team and we have a game at 2pm that day. That is going to make it impossible to go. I will be there in spirit though.

Thanks.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman+Apr 10 2003, 07:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Maxman @ Apr 10 2003, 07:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Apr 10 2003, 11:01 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Maxman[/i]@Apr 10 2003, 12:57 AM

The "to" part, well that depends on how much we have had to drink....... :P [/b][/quote]
    I am coaching a baseball team and we have a game at 2pm that day. That is going to make it impossible to go. I will be there in spirit though.

Thanks. [/b][/quote]
    Can you stop by after the game, I am sure we will still be there............just come by for a drink.......

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Apr 10 2003, 11:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Apr 10 2003, 11:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Maxman@Apr 10 2003, 07:14 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Apr 10 2003, 11:01 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Maxman[/i]@Apr 10 2003, 12:57 AM

Thanks. [/b][/quote]
    Can you stop by after the game, I am sure we will still be there............just come by for a drink....... [/b][/quote]
    Sounds pretty cool. I will let you know.

Thanks.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Oh Maxie, we&#39;re a nice bunch........a little looney but nice......... :P

P.S. I got my flag flying..............Yahooooooooooooo

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Apr 10 2003, 01:10 PM
    [b] Oh Maxie, we&#39;re a nice bunch........a little looney but nice......... :P

P.S. I got my flag flying..............Yahooooooooooooo [/b][/quote]
    That is a cool signature that you have there.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman+Apr 10 2003, 02:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Maxman @ Apr 10 2003, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@Apr 10 2003, 01:10 PM
    [b] Oh Maxie, we&#39;re a nice bunch........a little looney but nice......... :P

P.S. I got my flag flying..............Yahooooooooooooo [/b][/quote]
    That is a cool signature that you have there. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Maxie............ ;)