Thread: Washington vs. Jets Tickets

Veteran
    Where can I get tickets to the 9/4 game????

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I posted this yesterday:

Okay I just spent a about a half hour checking out various sources (ebay, brokers, etc.) for Jets/skins tickets. The best prices I came up with were from a broker their tickets range from $79-279. I just purchased 4 in sec 417 row 1 ($95). There are 6 remaining there (if anyone buys these let me know) as well as 12 seats together in 444 r 29 ($79). These are the least expensive seats. There are lots of other blocks of tickets available in various price ranges. Hotels - I also did some checking around - you want to be a little careful around the DC area - I just booked a room at the Hampton Inn (301-499-4600), 3 miles from the stadium. AAA rate $103.50, $115 normally. Financially, I think this is the best way to go. If a number of people from Long Island go this route, let me know and I will look into a bus. Here is the link for the tix

[url=http://www.ascticket.com/janskins.html]http://www.ascticket.com/janskins.html[/url]

Cheers,
    Pete

Veteran
    Thanks pete!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hey I was just checking the site that I posted for the Jets/Skins tix. I noticed alot of the inventory has been sold. Any of the people on this board buy them? Anyone buy the ones in 417 Row 1?

All League
    Well I live in D.C. so what I did was say to a guy at my work who has Skins tickets, but is actually a Giants fan, was that I would take him to the Jets-Giants game if he takes me to the opener. Agreed right away. Since we are playing the NFC east maybe you guys could work out deals w/ Skins season ticket holders on extremeskins.com. There may be a lot of people with extra tickets since its a Thursday night game. People who normally take their kids will have a problem and will be looking for someone else to go w/ them, obviously they would rather take a buddy, but they may be enticed by Jets tickets. Or who knows maybe you could buy them, I suggest you pretend to be a skins fan and ask if anyone has extra tickets.