View Poll Results: No question avaiable to import.

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston

3 20.00%
  • Arizona

2 13.33%
  • Chicago

1 6.67%
  • Dallas

0 0%
  • Minnesota

1 6.67%
  • Wont Trade Up

8 53.33%

Thread: If the Jets trade up who will it be?`

I think Zona but I'm not sure what they give up b/c I am too lazy to look at the nifty chart. I think if any trade happens it will be picks only with no players involved. I don't think Dallas will trade and I don't see us moving up as far as #3 so Texans are out. I don't think Minn trades up unless they feel baby sapp will be gone. i think that pick is a lock, so they won't be trading down either.

I guess I messed up the poll b/c I really feel they will stay with what they have.
    I thought the question was if then who, sorry.

I don't think the Jets will trade up unless a guy slips back miraculously to about pick #6. The board could be different if Leftwich goes the the bears. I think the Jets would only trade up for Robertson, Newman, or if Andre Johnson slipped to about 6. It is widely thought that the Texans might select jordan gross also. David Carr got creamed last year. It might look like this.
    Bengals-Palmer
    Detroit-Rogers
    Houston-Gross
    Chicago-leftwich
    Dallas-Newman
    This is where i think maybe the Jets would move up to get Johnson or robertson.
    What do you guys think about this draft order?

[quote][i]Originally posted by persiussa[/i]@Apr 10 2003, 03:46 PM
    [b] I don't think the Jets will trade up unless a guy slips back miraculously to about pick #6. The board could be different if Leftwich goes the the bears. I think the Jets would only trade up for Robertson, Newman, or if Andre Johnson slipped to about 6. It is widely thought that the Texans might select jordan gross also. David Carr got creamed last year. It might look like this.
    Bengals-Palmer
    Detroit-Rogers
    Houston-Gross
    Chicago-leftwich
    Dallas-Newman
    This is where i think maybe the Jets would move up to get Johnson or robertson.
    What do you guys think about this draft order? [/b][/quote]
    I think that's right on, with the exception of Houston. I think they will either grab A. Johnson at #3 or as its been rumored lately trading with the Bengals to grab C. Rogers.

Back to the original post... I don't think the Jets will trade up from 13 but will be trading up around the second round.

Id bet money the jets make a draft day trade.