Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: new sports illustrated mock draft 5.0

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2003/draft/news/2003/04/10/mock_draft/]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/.../10/mock_draft/[/url]

TomShane
    SI is a filthy dish towel

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not going to type any names and ruin the mock draft for anyone but i really like the #13, however I think the #22 selection is very questionable. A guy originally projected to go in the 2nd round and moving up to the first just because of a time in the 40. I don't think so.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    that makes me sick to see troy polamau and e.j henderson available and to take a WR ,please .im sick to my stomach.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with the above posters, #13 is a solid pick but taking the Penn WR at #22 is a reach.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Apr 10 2003, 09:16 PM
    [b] that makes me sick to see troy polamau and e.j henderson available and to take a WR ,please .im sick to my stomach. [/b][/quote]
    I'm with you all the way, smiz

I LOVE the Kevin Williams selection at 13 ... that would have been my pick as well, and I would have sent the card to the podium in two seconds flat.

But at 22, I would have had a tough choice to make ... Polamalu, Henderson, or Mathis (who this dude doesn't even have going in the 1st Rd).

But NO WAY would I have selected Bryant Johnson.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think these guys are a bunch of tools.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    :huh: Williams is not as pro ready as Joseph and Johnson is a high 2nd rounder at best his pattern running has something to be desired and doesn't come back to help his quartback enough.