Thread: Jets Draft Kwame Harris @ #22

All League
    "If," and I say if because Cleveland is at #21 and could use him, Kwame Harris fell to us at #22, should we stay there, should the Jets take him? And if so, what then with Fabini and McKenzie? Discuss.

[SIZE=3][color=green]$5 bucks say's cleveland takes E.J Henderson with 21.
    [/color][/SIZE]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Apr 10 2003, 09:38 PM
    [b] [SIZE=3][color=green]$5 bucks say's cleveland takes E.J Henderson with 21.
    [/color][/SIZE] [/b][/quote]
    Have to agree ... I just don't see how the Browns can afford to pass on an LB in the 1st Rd.

This team lost so many quality LB's this off-season, I wonder if they have three guys worthy of putting on the field as of this moment?

they lost holmes ,miller and rudd they have to pick a LB ,i wouldnt be suprised if they trade up to get mr.bailey.

No disrespect to anyone but if we took an offensive lineman i would feel pretty pissed. I think Nutten will do a good job this year and the line will be solid. I think this year it might be a better idea to draft for need rather than the best player. That is of course if the players are somewhat close in quality. If 1 is just way better then you take the better guy.

All League
    Ok, Cleveland was just an example. Apparently a bad one. But my question is whether or not to take an outstanding player of his caliber (I really think he'll be a great one) if he is there. Despite the fact that he doesn't fill a need, he would be the best one to take. Just wanted a feel for what people would do, especially after having signed Fabs to a LT deal and McKenzie is a good talent.

Don't get me wrong, i completely respect your opinion if you want an o-lineman in the 1st round. After all we are all armchair GM's anyway. You're probably thinking the smart thing in reality. I just think that some more D or a WR is what i would like to see.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Gas2No99[/i]@Apr 10 2003, 09:56 PM
    [b] Ok, Cleveland was just an example. Apparently a bad one. But my question is whether or not to take an outstanding player of his caliber (I really think he'll be a great one) if he is there. Despite the fact that he doesn't fill a need, he would be the best one to take. Just wanted a feel for what people would do, especially after having signed Fabs to a LT deal and McKenzie is a good talent. [/b][/quote]
    Gas, I am currently the GM for the Jets in a 7 RD Mock Draft.

OT Kwame Harris slipped to 22 and I grabbed him. ;)