Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: NJ DEVIL TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    :lol: [FONT=Geneva] Anyone interested in sitting with a bunch of 5 year olds and watching boring hockey? Tickets are still available for tonights game. What a joke.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe if the Devils did not alienate their fans with ridiculous ticket prices and forced purchasing of playoff strips people would show. They brought it on themselves, will not even get into the not re-signing of players like Mogilny. Hostile? me hostile?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetbil[/i]@Apr 11 2003, 07:41 AM
    [b] :lol: [FONT=Geneva] Anyone interested in sitting with a bunch of 5 year olds and watching boring hockey? Tickets are still available for tonights game. What a joke. [/b][/quote]
    What else is new?

I remember in 1994, game 6 of the Cup Semi-finals... Rangers/Devils. My friend and I are big Rangers fans, and wanted to go. We couldn't find seats, so we decided to go to the arena and "buy from scalpers". We got there early. So early (around 5:00), noone was scalping yet. He said, "Why don't we go inside and see if anything is available". I laughed, but we went inside. The ticket salesperson told us there were PLENTY available, and we got seats in the 4th row of the second deck.

HOW CAN YOU BE CONSIDERED A BIG FRANCHISE IF YOU CAN NOT EVEN SELL OUT A STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The arena is in the middle of nowhere. The location is horrible. There is no public transportation to speak of. To demonstrate of difficult it is, I live 15 mins away in Jersey City. Even on a nice day I hate to drive, but tonite is out of the question. I am taking the Path train to 33rd and walking up to Port Authority to grab a bus. The trip will cost me at least 1.5hrs. No use complaining. Between the Nets and Devils I won't have to focus on my bad baseball team for quite a while yet. You guys really sound bored. Ha ha! :lol: :P