Thread: Limolady

Brenjetsfan
    How did you post our pic? I just saw my girlfriends that were there on the coors site..the 1st row 4th pic on top right...lisa an victoria...I want to send it to them but can't copy. Thanks

Could always send some pictures of Vicky to me!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Hey Bren, just e-mail them the link that is on the address bar on your 'puter after U click on the pic! :D

We have to touch base soon re: Draft Pick Party. I'm getting all the 411 for ESPN Zone and Poor Billy's. I called MSG and the Draft will be held Saturday, April 26th at the Garden Theatre. The box office for Free tickets open at 9 a.m. and the draft starts at Noon. ;)

I'm trying to figure out what everyone wants to do. I am going to see my Uncle tomorrow regarding JETDAWG'S limo and where his driver is now. :lol:
    A couple of my off-line gals pals want to come (also Jet fans) and were all kicking in about $45 a piece for the ride. The kick may be less depending upon how many people want to join us! It's always well worth the money for an optimum party experience. ;) ;)

I know U mentioned U have to split early for PA, but if we get the limo early enough I'm thinking pick up everybody (we'll make Poor Billy's the Jersey pick up spot - U guys just kick in $25 each or maybe less depending) shoot into the city, check out the Garden, jump back in the limo - check out ESPN Zone and then swing back to Poor Billy's. B)

Any other Jet fans in Bklyn, SI, Jersey and NYC that want to join us R more than welcome too! B)