Thread: your least and most fav WFAN personality

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i personally cannot stand Kate Delaney and i love Joe Beningo. But i am interested what u guys think.............

P.S. i hate Mike Francessa also because i cant stand people who are fans with a condition I.E Jordan Fans

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't know cause taht stinkin station does not stream on the net, even the garbage sports staion here in Miami streams live on the net, I think there are tons of New York Sports fans outside of the metropolitan area that would listen in if they were on the net, hell I would call in as well myself

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I like Francesa because he does know his stuff even though he can be pompous. But I love Sid Rosenberg for some reason. Not sure why. And I think Richard Neer is very knowledgable and fair.

I hate Kate Delaney as well, but really can't stand Imus if he counts.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't stomach ..... Francesa

Most annoying ..... Summers, Rodenberg, Russo, McDonald

What????? ..... Delaney

Favotites ..... Benigno & Neer

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame that Francesca is so condescending and above his callers, for he is without question a very smart and intelligent guy. I like listening to his viewpoint, but his arrogance is a major turnoff.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [color=blue]Mike Francesca. This guy knows his football, but as long as his horse racing partner is down in Dallas, he will be ragging on the Jets all season. He is just Tuna Helper[/color]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops. Double post.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most annoying....MAD DOG...

First of all he can't pronounce his words and all he wants to talk about is the SF Giants....hey Chris guess what buddy...we are in NY we don't CARE. Talks about them in the middle of December for God sakes.

I find Sid and Jodie kinda funny.....but Neer is the best IMO

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think that francessa is very smart i just hate the fact that he was on the jets bandwagon before and now bill left so he is off.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Francesa is my favorite.

I also like Jody and Sid.

I dislike Benigno. He's just another whiny Jets fan like we have here who whine about EVERYTHING. I liken his whining (and the whining here) to the people who were whining 2 weeks ago about how the war was a nightmare and going awfully.. then all of a sudden we WAFFLE IRAQ and they do not say they were wrong.

I dislike Russo and ESPECIALLY HATE Steve Summers

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    After thinking about it I agree that Neer is the best.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy Sid and Jody a lot. I can't stand Chris Russo. His favorite line is ,"You know what, I didn't see it." Hearing him talk about hockey is just a complete joke. But the all time worst personality ever on WFAN was without a doubt Suzyn Waldman. Now she is over messing up the Yankees games.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Ian Eagle and Joe Benigno and Jodie and Sid are growing on me... Over the past year Mike and the Mad Dog I think have gone over the top...very pompous and ignorant , and tend to abuse fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Jody McDonald, but I find more and more listening to Michael Kay to avoid Sid Rosenberg.

I can't stand Chris Russo-I'm not calling anyone that stupid and scrawny "Mad Dog". WHO CARE ABOUT THE GIANTS other than him and the 3 callers he has call him all the time? More often than not, he doens't know what he's talking about.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by scott dierking II[/i]@Apr 11 2003, 06:21 PM
    [b] It's a shame that Francesca is so condescending and above his callers, for he is without question a very smart and intelligent guy. I like listening to his viewpoint, but his arrogance is a major turnoff. [/b][/quote]
    is it me or does he make every caller who dosent agree with him out to be a fool.
    no matter what the topic,for christ sakes you cant always be right when it comes to opinions on you favorite movie!!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Joe the best, Steve is ok but he tends to ramble at times....I don't believe I ever heard Neer.....

Mike and the DAWG just piss me off.............. :angry:

Maxman
    "I like eggs", Larry Holmes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    hate the dog