Thread: olandis == lamount +13= #3 pick

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    okay im not sure exactly what goes with gary, i do like him though and i think he would be a really good backup...............even though i like lamount, hell be gone eventually as we all know hes gonan go start somewere. what about getting gary now and trading lamount for the #3 ,,,, and either get a studd or trade down having three out of the top 22 picks and possibly have a insane draft like when we got ellis, abraham, pennington and becht.

on a side topic, is their any chance of gettin russel or jus a rumor??

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ikehitstina[/i]@Apr 11 2003, 08:09 PM
    [b] okay im not sure exactly what goes with gary, i do like him though and i think he would be a really good backup...............even though i like lamount, hell be gone eventually as we all know hes gonan go start somewere. what about getting gary now and trading lamount for the #3 ,,,, and either get a studd or trade down having three out of the top 22 picks and possibly have a insane draft like when we got ellis, abraham, pennington and becht.

on a side topic, is their any chance of gettin russel or jus a rumor?? [/b][/quote]
    If we sign Russell, I'll have to consider not watching games this year.... Guys like him need to be taught a lesson... AND NOT SIGNED BY ANYONE