Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: My latest mock

  1. #1
    How about this:

    I would say that if we trade from # 22 to a low spot in round one (Pittsburgh, Tenessee, Philly, Oakland) and trade down to a very high spot in round two (Houston or Arizona). That should position us to choose between Barnett and B Johnson. In the process we should obtain a low 2nd rounder and a high 3rd rounder.

    Possible Mock through round five:

    #13 William Joseph DT
    #36 Nick Barnett LB
    #53 Montrae Holland OG
    # 60 Ken Hamlin S
    # 68 Justin Gage WR
    # 85 Shurron Pierson LB
    # 116 Ian Scott DT
    # 140 Ryan Hoag WR/KR/PR
    # 153 Jordan Black OT

    Fire away

  2. #2
    Montrae Holland is one of my favorite players in this draft.He's a monster blocker.

    you mock is great by me.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,300
    we had 9 picks going in,you trade down from 22 and we still have 9.I think you got robbed.

  4. #4
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tinstar[/i]@Apr 20 2003, 11:51 PM
    [b] we had 9 picks going in,you trade down from 22 and we still have 9.I think you got robbed. [/b][/quote]
    We have an ongoing mock on gangreen.com. I stopped the mock at the end of round five so as not to disclose my upcoming picks.

    In the above scenario, we have 11 picks including our own 6th and 7th round picks.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,337
    Where is your FB in this draft???

    I'll bet anyone TB picks a FB!

  7. #7
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Apr 21 2003, 07:56 AM
    [b] Where is your FB in this draft???

    I'll bet anyone TB picks a FB! [/b][/quote]
    If you want a FB, fill in the blank.

    Who do you want and which player would you remove from my mock to get him?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,337
    I just don't see Scott falling that far.....with that in mind, if Ian Scott, who is a 2nd round talent is there....have to take him.....just don't see it happening!!

  9. #9
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Apr 21 2003, 08:13 AM
    [b] I just don't see Scott falling that far.....with that in mind, if Ian Scott, who is a 2nd round talent is there....have to take him.....just don't see it happening!! [/b][/quote]
    It happened in the ongoing mock that we are doing in gangreen,com.

    I used that draft as a rough estimate of where players would go. There should be a lot of value left even if Ian Scott isn't there.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    1,284
    Looks awesome to me, and, Justin Gage has speed and size 6'4". He'd be the perfect red zone WR!

  11. #11
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BigEthel[/i]@Apr 21 2003, 08:35 AM
    [b] Looks awesome to me, and, Justin Gage has speed and size 6'4". He'd be the perfect red zone WR! [/b][/quote]
    I used to think that Gage would be a good pick at our third rounder. His latest 40 time and our participation mock moves him up to a high third rounder IMHO.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ft. lauderdale
    Posts
    138
    Great draft.
    I'm a South Florida Grad and would love to see Pierson play for the Jets.

    Also, you know by NY law, you must put Dan Klecko in every mock draft, so I hope you plan on adding him. :D

  13. #13
    [quote][i]Originally posted by mshap[/i]@Apr 21 2003, 08:45 AM
    [b] Great draft.
    I'm a South Florida Grad and would love to see Pierson play for the Jets.

    Also, you know by NY law, you must put Dan Klecko in every mock draft, so I hope you plan on adding him. :D [/b][/quote]
    Although I really do lke some players including Klecko, I thinnk that the following players will be reached for above their fair value:

    Boss Bailey
    Kelley Washington
    Rex Grossman
    Teyo Johnson
    Dan Klecko

    They are all good prospects but will go off the board before their time.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us