Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JETS GET NO RESPECT

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Apr 26 2003, 05:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Apr 26 2003, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 03:07 PM
    [b] What does that mean? Was he upset? [/b][/quote]
    Of course he was upset, he wanted to join a team that has a chance at getting to the Super Bowl. [/b][/quote]
    Then he&#39;s happier than a pig in s... to be on the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Apr 26 2003, 04:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Apr 26 2003, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 03:07 PM
    [b] What does that mean? Was he upset? [/b][/quote]
    Of course he was upset, he wanted to join a team that has a chance at getting to the Super Bowl. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s always a moron Pats Fan that says something retarded. Save the stupidity for the pats board it&#39;ll fit right in there&#33; :P

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b] (DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2 @ Apr 26 2003, 04:07 PM)
    Befor you dare speak of the reigning &#39;king&#39; of Quarterbacks, learn how to spell his name.[/b][/quote]

Man, I CAN&#39;T wait to play you &#39;Fins in the regular season :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Fumes[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 07:11 PM
    [b] So, was he disappointed that the JETS picked him? [/b][/quote]
    He looked reallly disconcerted and unhappy when he was picked. His mom was smiling but he was stoic. His reaction made me wonder a bit.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He always look mean. That&#39;s his job. :D He wants to let the Pats, Dolphins and Bills know this is the mean face they&#39;ll be looking at for the next 15 years while they weting their pants. :D

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with PhillyJetsPhanatic. I also wondered why he didn&#39;t look happier. This might be his personality though. I would hope he is happy, since he is going to play for a great team. We should have a great defense now. Need some young linebackers though. GO JETS GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dewayne Robertson left right after the pick. he didnt even talk to Herm that much. This guys got a head on his shoulders and is pumped to play. This is the kind of attitude we need in the locker room and outside. I cant wait to see this guy play.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess pats fans are on here , because there is no reason for them to go on their own site, there is nothing to be happy about.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robertson actually has family that live in the NY area, so he was excited he was going to be here. Although at the draft he didn&#39;t seem that excited.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PhillyJetsPhanatic+Apr 26 2003, 09:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PhillyJetsPhanatic @ Apr 26 2003, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jet Fumes[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 07:11 PM
    He looked reallly disconcerted and unhappy when he was picked. His mom was smiling but he was stoic. His reaction made me wonder a bit. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah? If that&#39;s the case then &#39;f**k&#39; him...the ungrateful s**t. He&#39;s playing ball in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about when our commissioner kept saying that # 4 was the Bears pick?

Talk about a lack of respect for our team.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping they would show him with the Jets jersey , I was wondering if they made the minor change on the uny , goin with the alternate "NY" log on the front in lieu of the std JETS logo ....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PhillyJetsPhanatic+Apr 26 2003, 05:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PhillyJetsPhanatic @ Apr 26 2003, 05:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jet Fumes[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 07:11 PM
    He looked reallly disconcerted and unhappy when he was picked. His mom was smiling but he was stoic. His reaction made me wonder a bit. [/b][/quote]

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030426/capt.1051378389nfl_draft_jets_xmsg109.jpg[/img]

- especially love the lower body strength he could probably dead lift a truck if he had to.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont understand why he was upset either. He is from Tenn and they had no chance to grab him, Maybe he was hoping NO was going to grab him as Menphis is not that far from NO. The extra money between#4 and #6 will put a smile on his face.

If he does not want to lay in NY we will see if ne demands a 4 year contract and takes less money in SB to make it a 4 year deal. Sometimes southern boys dont like it here in the NE. Todd Collins who we had as a lb could not take the culture change.