Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victor Hobson

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane+Apr 27 2003, 12:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TomShane @ Apr 27 2003, 12:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 12:07 AM
    [b] does anyone have any idea how hard it is to play all 4 years and to be a 3 year starter at LB at michigan? [/b][/quote]
    Smizz, I was thinking the same thing. Any guy who can step up and play LB in the Big Ten for three years has to have something. [/b][/quote]
    two other things teddy loves the kid and he hits like a ton of bricks.
    I like the pick

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I&#39;ve seen so many mocks lately (here mostly) and can&#39;t remember if it was here or someplace else but I remember seeing one with Hobson in 2. If it was here I&#39;m sure we&#39;ll be sick of someone gloating tomorrow.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like him as well but how is he in drop back coverage?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This will be a solid pick. This guy is the real deal. He is fast off the corner if you need that and he is a tackling animal&#33;&#33; We need quick LB&#39;s and this guy fills the need.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said this on another thread, but any guy who is Defensive Captain at a major program like Michigan, plus leads the team in tackles for each of the last 2 years, can play for me any day.