Thread: He's a FULL Back

Veteran
    Try reading a draft paper before bad-mouthing a team that won the division last year

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by GreenPetey[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 09:31 PM
    [b] Try reading a draft paper before bad-mouthing a team that won the division last year [/b][/quote]
    Amen... the *****ing is unreal.. guys... Deion Sanders is not available in round 3.... so stop complaining.

[quote][i]Originally posted by aec4+Apr 26 2003, 08:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (aec4 @ Apr 26 2003, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--GreenPetey[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 09:31 PM
    [b] Try reading a draft paper before bad-mouthing a team that won the division last year [/b][/quote]
    Amen... the *****ing is unreal.. guys... Deion Sanders is not available in round 3.... so stop complaining. [/b][/quote]
    i think anyone who has done draft research knows hes a FB, and i known that for a long time

were bad-mouthing the team because we lost Thomas, Coles and Morton

and have we replaced them with good prospects?? not yet in the draft, and the talent is just decreasing