WrongJulian Battle
    Position: Cornerback/Free Safety
    College: Tennessee
    Height: 6-2
    Weight: 205
    Hometown: Royal Palm Beach, Fla.

Career Notes | Agility | High School | Personal | Stats

ANALYSIS
    Positives: Tall with long arms and good instincts Smooth in his backpedal, planting and driving efficiently Can quickly locate the ball Has excellent wide-range zone-coverage ability, showing the fluid movement needed to cover in the deep level Has no problems mirroring the tight ends in the short area, using his hands effectively to press Can turn and trail receivers down the sidelines with his acceleration Does not waste any steps in his transition out of his backpedal and on breaks Natural athlete who will challenge receivers going for the ball at its highest point Reads, recognizes and reacts to the play instantly, showing a good feel for turning and locating the ball Gets into the action at the line, showing willingness to support against the run Former receiver with natural hands for the interception Will face up, wrap and tackle with power Agile and quick in his change of direction.

Hall Of Fame

how was I wrong??? I understood that he was projected as a S in the pros, what did you show that proves differently???

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 09:15 PM
    [b] Position: Cornerback/Free Safety

how was I wrong??? I understood that he was projected as a S in the pros, what did you show that proves differently??? [/b][/quote]
    How were you wrong ?
    You said he was a safety. He is a cornerback. Herm likes big CBS just because you have read somewhere that some teams may play him at safety does not mean we would. If you read the player description everything said in it point to being a CB Yes they state that he can hand with TE's but he is a cb. Is Boss Bailey a saftey now too? Because I have read that he can be played at Saftey? However he is a LB and played at LB just like Battle played at CB.
    So yes you are wrong

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 08:58 PM
    [b] Battle is a safety

we have:

Garnes
    Mc Graw
    Henderson

we needed a LB before they were all gone [/b][/quote]
    Finally, someone with some common sense, where have you been? Surprised you're up and about this early. Need some Tylenol? :D

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan+Apr 27 2003, 09:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ARodKeyWestJetsFan @ Apr 27 2003, 09:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 08:58 PM
    [b] Battle is a safety

we have:

Garnes
    Mc Graw
    Henderson

Finally, someone with some common sense, where have you been? Surprised you&#39;re up and about this early. Need some Tylenol? :D

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B) [/b][/quote]
    Coming from someone with the name A-rod in Keywest your opinion means nill

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jayrad01+Apr 27 2003, 09:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jayrad01 @ Apr 27 2003, 09:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -ARodKeyWestJetsFan@Apr 27 2003, 09:48 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 08:58 PM
    [b] Battle is a safety

we have:

Garnes
    Mc Graw
    Henderson

Finally, someone with some common sense, where have you been? Surprised you&#39;re up and about this early. Need some Tylenol? :D

Coming from someone with the name A-rod in Keywest your opinion means nill [/b][/quote]
    I suppose jayrad01 is cool right? Go visit the Pats message board, you&#39;ll fit right in there.

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan+Apr 27 2003, 09:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ARodKeyWestJetsFan @ Apr 27 2003, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jayrad01@Apr 27 2003, 09:51 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -ARodKeyWestJetsFan@Apr 27 2003, 09:48 AM
    [b] Battle is a safety

we have:

Garnes
    Mc Graw
    Henderson

Coming from someone with the name A-rod in Keywest your opinion means nill [/b][/quote]
    I suppose jayrad01 is cool right? Go visit the Pats message board, you&#39;ll fit right in there.

Actually my name is Jared and Jayrad is a nick name I have had since I was 6. You know what I mean about A-Rod or do you not actualy live in Keywest land of the homo?

As far as the pats board I have bee a jets fan since I was 4 and always will be. Just because I say I wopuld have like Battle I am not a Jets fan. I liked the first and third pick. I just would have liked to have Battle another J Henderson only better&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jayrad01+Apr 27 2003, 10:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jayrad01 @ Apr 27 2003, 10:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -ARodKeyWestJetsFan@Apr 27 2003, 09:55 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -jayrad01@Apr 27 2003, 09:51 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -ARodKeyWestJetsFan@Apr 27 2003, 09:48 AM
    [b] Battle is a safety

we have:

Garnes
    Mc Graw
    Henderson

Actually my name is Jared and Jayrad is a nick name I have had since I was 6. You know what I mean about A-Rod or do younot actualy live in Keywset land of the homo?

As far as the pats board I have bee a jets fan since I was 4 and always will be. Just because I say I wopuld have like Battle I am not a Jets fan. I liked the first and third pick. I just would have liked to have Battle another J Henderson only better&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Fair enough JayRad now let me tell you a little something about me: Born and raised in New York for 20 years, been watching the jets since the age of 5. The Navy brought me down to Key West in 1994. I&#39;m now a Corrections Officer and have been for the last 5 years. ARod stands for Allan Rodriguez. The point? Don&#39;t judge a book by it&#39;s cover&#33;

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Hall Of Fame
    gay rad 1,

the description you posted says cb/safety you flaming hemmoroid, then you continue to tell me the man is not a safety and i&#39;m wrong, where did you come from anyway, you&#39;re new to the board and you talk shlt why??? now, you&#39;re dissing my boys too??? jesus I haven&#39;t heard RAD since i was 10 and you still call yourself that??? who&#39;s the homo???

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 10:12 AM
    [b] gay rad 1,

the description you posted says cb/safety you flaming hemmoroid, then you continue to tell me the man is not a safety and i&#39;m wrong, where did you come from anyway, you&#39;re new to the board and you talk shlt why??? now, you&#39;re dissing my boys too??? jesus I haven&#39;t heard RAD since i was 10 and you still call yourself that??? who&#39;s the homo??? [/b][/quote]
    I Don&#39;t know where this clown came from but I wish he&#39;d go back&#33;

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Veteran
    How old is this board 2 weeks? I was on the old board for 3 years mr no it nill. You are wrong did you not say when I said we need a CB that he is a safety? Well how would he not have been a good CB pick up explain that to me? Thats how you are wrong

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jayrad01+Apr 26 2003, 09:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jayrad01 @ Apr 26 2003, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 26 2003, 08:58 PM
    [b] Battle is a safety

we have:

Garnes
    Mc Graw
    Henderson

Wrong Julian Battle
    College: Tennessee
    Height: 6-2
    Weight: 205
    Hometown: Royal Palm Beach, Fla.

[/b][/quote]
    bro I&#39;m over it and will not be back to this post again, its trivial, peace

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jayrad01[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 10:17 AM
    [b] How old is this board 2 weeks? I was on the old board for 3 years mr no it nill. You are wrong did you not say when I said we need a CB that he is a safety? Well how would he not have been a good CB pick up explain that to me? Thats how you are wrong [/b][/quote]
    no is spelled "know" genius. Did you graduate from H.S.?

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan+Apr 27 2003, 10:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ARodKeyWestJetsFan @ Apr 27 2003, 10:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 10:12 AM
    [b] gay rad 1,

the description you posted says cb/safety you flaming hemmoroid, then you continue to tell me the man is not a safety and i&#39;m wrong, where did you come from anyway, you&#39;re new to the board and you talk shlt why??? now, you&#39;re dissing my boys too??? jesus I haven&#39;t heard RAD since i was 10 and you still call yourself that??? who&#39;s the homo??? [/b][/quote]

Maybe you should look at the date I joined this board. Before you actually. How long were you on the old board?
    I was also born and raised in L.I.NY ro 20 years and now live in Orlando. The fact that you live in KeyWest and have the name A-Rod and work in a prison only makes you look like more of a fag will forget about the Navy part because I respect you for that. However the fact that you came to the base in Key West is one thing the fact that you stayed there and got a job in the monroe correct. inst. use the name A-Rod and live in the gay capitol of the world is another BRO

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jayrad01+Apr 27 2003, 10:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jayrad01 @ Apr 27 2003, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -ARodKeyWestJetsFan@Apr 27 2003, 10:14 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 10:12 AM
    [b] gay rad 1,

Maybe you should look at the date I joined this board. Before you actually. How long were you on the old board?
    I was also born and raised in L.I.NY ro 20 years and now live in Orlando. The fact that you live in KeyWest and have the name A-Rod and work in a prison only makes you look like more of a fag will forget about the Navy part because I respect you for that. However the fact that you came to the base in Key West is one thing the fact that you stayed there and got a job in the monroe correct. inst. use the name A-Rod and live in the gay capitol of the world is another BRO [/b][/quote]
    I already explained the name, if you can&#39;t comprehend that I don&#39;t know what to tell you. If you were on the old board and this board for so long than you should know that we don&#39;t curse on this board. Opinions are fine but cursing isn&#39;t acceptable if that&#39;s what you have to resort to to express yourself than you have some issues. We all express our opinions here that&#39;s what this board is for and noone is telling you not to. You were born in 1967 right? How about growing up and acting your age and show some respect for the people around you. People don&#39;t want to see & read your cursing.

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Veteran
    The only cursing on this thread is from your but buddy. Unless you consider fag and homo cursing. I think the 2 words just hit home don&#39;t they?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jayrad01[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 11:00 AM
    [b] The only cursing on this thread is from your but buddy. Unless you consider fag and homo cursing. I think the 2 words just hit home don&#39;t they? [/b][/quote]
    As usual you&#39;re wrong. If your memory is that short term re-read your posts, it&#39;s right there in black and white.

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Veteran
    Alright already dude give it up.