Banned
    WR
    Sam Aiken
    Arnaz Battle
    Doug Gabriel
    Justin Gage
    Talman Gardner
    Walter Young

Will there be any left in the 5th RD ... cause we have no 4th Rounder?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

There are going to be some solid guys left in the 5th round!!!

Just have a hunch, Gage will be there!!

All League
    Originally posted by JonEJet@Apr 26 2003, 11:07 PM
    There are going to be some solid guys left in the 5th round!!!

Just have a hunch, Gage will be there!!
    I'd like to think so, but I doubt it....

gage would be a sweeet pick,

Waterboy
    Bradway said in his press conference on the Jets website that they could move up into the fourth so a big WR is still a possibility plus we have the 5th pick in the fifth round so we could still get a decent prospect. But I still think it was a mistake to pass up Calico

Rookie
    I'm thinking we may not address the WR spot at all in this draft and I wouldn't be sorry.

We've already taken a route in the WR situation by signing Conway and that's that!

Contrary to popular belief, our offense does not center around Chad to a WR. It still focuses around Martin. If Curtis doesn't suffer the high sprain last year we would have seen a different team. I think with Conway, Moss, Chrebet and a healthy Martin we have enough "O" to score points.

I would rather target backfield and maybe O line.

Rookie
    That being said...I wanted Calico in 2...lol

Veteran
    I am still not convinced Conway will demand the double coverage Coles did to let Wayne and Santana roam free,,,,I like Conway but I am a advocate of getting a great pass catching TE for a 1-2 year super bowl run,,,i would sign wesly walls to a cheap vet minimum contract,,,this guy can flat out catch the ball and would be a great escape valve for Chad.....and he doesnt fall down as soon as ahe catches it ala becht.... :lol:

Kareem Kelly
    Carl Morris
    Bernard Riley
    Ryan Hoag

Rookie
    I don't know how to quote you Southern but the funny thing is...that is the exact reason we drafted Becht. (Err, great catching tight end that is)

Veteran
    Originally posted by Bigdidyo@Apr 27 2003, 02:32 AM
    I don't know how to quote you Southern but the funny thing is...that is the exact reason we drafted Becht. (Err, great catching tight end that is)
    Drafting is one thing, you have to prove it,,,Walls has proven it,,numerous probowls...now a cap casuality who is looking for a playoff team to get another ring.....would be a great cheap pickup.....
    u just hit the green quote button in reply you want t quote,,,then a blank box comes up for your input and hit post,,,

Practice Squad
    What about Kassim Osgood from San Diego State? All he did last season was catch over 100 passes and he is 6'5''.

Practice Squad
    Curtis Is he 6'5. I thought he was 5'11. I'm not really sure. Can you verify.

Originally posted by southernjet@Apr 26 2003, 09:42 PM

u just hit the green quote button in reply you want t quote,,,then a blank box comes up for your input and hit post,,,
    thanks, I've been trying 2 figure this out.

Rookie
    Originally posted by Baddniss+Apr 27 2003, 01:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baddniss @ Apr 27 2003, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--southernjet@Apr 26 2003, 09:42 PM

thanks, I&#39;ve been trying 2 figure this out. [/b][/quote]
    JUst trying this...ignore.

Practice Squad
    Gage, Gardner or Young are great picks this late. I&#39;ll take either of them. Dan Klecko coming up&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Rookie
    Battle or A. Savage, I like guys with YAC ability.