Thread: Here's an idea

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think Dallas would be willing to trade their two #4's for Anthony Becht and a fourth or fifth next year? Parcell's did draft him. He must of liked him for something.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Normally I would be a strong advocate of this trade ... but I fear Bradway will just use the pick to draft a Long-Snapper.

Or maybe another FB/HB tweener?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 02:57 AM
    [b] Normally I would be a strong advocate of this trade ... but I fear Bradway will just use the pick to draft a Long-Snapper.

Or maybe another FB/HB tweener? [/b][/quote]
    GJ&H are you happy with Hobson?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    GJ&H again with the comedy. That was funny.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    you could always take a shot at a kicker, just in case.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forget the trade idea I posted Dallas has Witten and Cambell now. There now gonna want Becht.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Apr 27 2003, 03:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Apr 27 2003, 03:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 02:57 AM
    [b] Normally I would be a strong advocate of this trade ... but I fear Bradway will just use the pick to draft a Long-Snapper.

Or maybe another FB/HB tweener? [/b][/quote]
    GJ&H are you happy with Hobson? [/b][/quote]
    I like the player, but I would be lying if I didn&#39;t admit that this pick was a bit of a reach as well.

Good Player who was not projected in the 2nd RD by anyone in the civilized world.

But hey, at least he plays a premium position (LB) which was also a humongous need.

Also, at least this kid has a chance to be a darn good player.

=====================================================

It&#39;s that Askew pick that totally brought down my head ... after we were riding so high on the momentum of Robertson.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don&#39;t know if Dallas is civilized or not but someone there had hobson going in the second round:

[url=http://www.dallascowboys.com/draft/2003_draft_OLB_hobson.html]http://www.dallascowboys.com/draft/2003_dr...OLB_hobson.html[/url]

Hobson is going to be a force. Wait and see.