Thread: why no Tom Jackson this year?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

missed TJ, I think he is great..very insightfull...der why he wasn't included..

Whats with that round table stuff with Andrea Kreamer? Romo is such a dufus, the way he talked you would think he is Al Davis's son..

Oh yea, nice haircut Merrill

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetfan13[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 12:50 PM
    [b] missed TJ, I think he is great..very insightfull...der why he wasn't included..

Whats with that round table stuff with Andrea Kreamer? Romo is such a dufus, the way he talked you would think he is Al Davis's son..

Oh yea, nice haircut Merrill [/b][/quote]
    Isn't he sick with a lymphoma or something?

Yeah, that round table stuff was kind of ass.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by PFSIKH+Apr 27 2003, 08:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PFSIKH @ Apr 27 2003, 08:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetfan13[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 12:50 PM
    [b] missed TJ, I think he is great..very insightfull...der why he wasn&#39;t included..

Whats with that round table stuff with Andrea Kreamer? Romo is such a dufus, the way he talked you would think he is Al Davis&#39;s son..

Oh yea, nice haircut Merrill [/b][/quote]
    Isn&#39;t he sick with a lymphoma or something?

Yeah, that round table stuff was kind of ass. [/b][/quote]
    you&#39;re kidding, damn I didn&#39;t know that...hope everything works out ok...must say a prayer for him

He has non-Hodgkin&#39;s Lymphoma.

I had Hodgkin&#39;s disease and both are very currable.

Maybe Theisman heard that some linebacker prospect was the "next LT" and went running for the hills. :lol: