Thread: Jets need to address Offense

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am concerned that no Wr's or kickers will be taken. I think Bradway made a big mistake by not taking Calico/Kelly W.

Askew was picked too early, A FA pickup for this slot would have served jets better,
    not sure if L centers was picked up, or someone like him

If Jets think there WR's are good enough to compete.... we are in deep trouble.

I would have given Badway a grade of A, if we would have grabbed Calico/jacobs/Kelly
    in rd2.

only saving grace is Pats so far, look to have just an average draft, no real studs so far.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is a new WR going to get catches? We have Moss, Conway, and Chrebet! Answer, only when Wayne gets hurt again! Akew is our new reciever! Hopefully he will be a bit quicker than richie, and not turn 20 yard swing plays into 8 yarders.lol!
    Our biggest upgrade on offense is still TE!!!!!! I'm done with Becht. Baker needs to step up!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by afosomf[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 09:29 AM
    [b] I am concerned that no Wr's or kickers will be taken. I think Bradway made a big mistake by not taking Calico/Kelly W.

Askew was picked too early, A FA pickup for this slot would have served jets better,
    not sure if L centers was picked up, or someone like him

If Jets think there WR's are good enough to compete.... we are in deep trouble.

I would have given Badway a grade of A, if we would have grabbed Calico/jacobs/Kelly
    in rd2.

only saving grace is Pats so far, look to have just an average draft, no real studs so far. [/b][/quote]
    Disagree with you, Conway, Moss and Chrebet in combination with our tight end threats in Becht & Baker will do fine this season and let's not forget the running game. I think too many of you have WR on the brain Coles is gone, Conway replaced him give it a rest. By the way, don't be surprised if we draft a kicker today!

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    WE need to get a young wr with height and speed. Look how long it takes until they are good enought o be taken by the skins :ph34r:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Throw this Name into the conversation.Walter young is still available,and if when you consider that we have speedsters like Moss and Carter on the team,this type of receiver isn`t a bad fit.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tinstar[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 10:12 AM
    [b] Throw this Name into the conversation.Walter young is still available,and if when you consider that we have speedsters like Moss and Carter on the team,this type of receiver isn`t a bad fit. [/b][/quote]
    I agree tin.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by afosomf[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 09:29 AM
    [b]
    only saving grace is Pats so far, look to have just an average draft, no real studs so far. [/b][/quote]
    here you go again, early in the morning and talking about the PATS give that a rest we dont run a team based on what they do, the draft isn't even over and you are grading the draft???? thats like grading the sex before you reach orgasm!!! at least wait until tonite when its over dude

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Apr 27 2003, 10:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Apr 27 2003, 10:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--afosomf[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 09:29 AM
    [b]
    here you go again, early in the morning and talking about the PATS give that a rest we dont run a team based on what they do, the draft isn&#39;t even over and you are grading the draft???? thats like grading the sex before you reach orgasm&#33;&#33;&#33; at least wait until tonite when its over dude [/b][/quote]
    I AGREE&#33; At least wait til it&#39;s over. Day 2 hasn&#39;t even started yet.

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Apr 27 2003, 10:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Apr 27 2003, 10:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--afosomf[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 09:29 AM
    [b]
    here you go again, early in the morning and talking about the PATS give that a rest we dont run a team based on what they do, the draft isn&#39;t even over and you are grading the draft???? thats like grading the sex before you reach orgasm&#33;&#33;&#33; at least wait until tonite when its over dude [/b][/quote]
    Your a freaking MORON open up any paper in the country and look. They all have grades on the draft. Listen to any sports show they all have grades on the draft. No ,but you and your homo pal A-Rod know better then everyone else.
    Are you guys from Russia? We have OPINIONS here you commy bastards&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jayrad01+Apr 27 2003, 10:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jayrad01 @ Apr 27 2003, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@Apr 27 2003, 10:16 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--afosomf[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 09:29 AM
    [b]
    Your a freaking MORON open up any paper in the country and look. They all have grades on the draft. Listen to any sports show they all have grades on the draft. No ,but you and your homo pal A-Rod know better then everyone else.
    Are you guys from Russia? We have OPINIONS here you commy bastards&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Jayrad,

Your intellect is overwhelming, your really impressing everybody. Unless you&#39;re deaf, dumb and blind (which in your case I&#39;m starting to wonder) the draft is only half over whether you give it a grade or not. Or is that too hard for you to understand? :huh: :blink: :huh: :blink:

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went online this morning and read The Post, The Daily News and Newsday, BTW those are the major NY papers gayrad. I dare you to quote or show a link where any of those papers gave a grade to this year&#39;s half a draft. No writer is that foolish enough to give a grade to a draft you tool. they have player profiles and stories on players but NO GRADES, the draft isn&#39;t over and besides no tak show host or writer is qualified to grade a draft like you are. All hail the mighty GAYRAD whos had that name since he was 10 and proudly displays it on the JETS INSIDER BOARD and probably on his vanity license plates on his Honda Del Sol convertible. Be out son, you haven&#39;t made sense yet

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan+Apr 27 2003, 10:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ARodKeyWestJetsFan @ Apr 27 2003, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jayrad01@Apr 27 2003, 10:21 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@Apr 27 2003, 10:16 AM
    [b]
    Are you guys from Russia? We have OPINIONS here you commy bastards&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Jayrad,

Your intellect is overwhelming, your really impressing everybody. Unless you&#39;re deaf, dumb and blind (which in your case I&#39;m starting to wonder) the draft is only half over whether you give it a grade or not. Or is that too hard for you to understand? :huh: :blink: :huh: :blink:

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B) [/b][/quote]
    I was not talking to you. I was talking to your but buddy. Thats a nice little drive for you two royal palm to the keys. But I bet you meet each other in the middle . Don&#39;t you?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jayrad01+Apr 27 2003, 10:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jayrad01 @ Apr 27 2003, 10:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -ARodKeyWestJetsFan@Apr 27 2003, 10:28 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -jayrad01@Apr 27 2003, 10:21 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@Apr 27 2003, 10:16 AM
    [b]
    Jayrad,

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B) [/b][/quote]
    I was not talking to you. I was talking to your but buddy. Thats a nice little drive for you two royal palm to the keys. But I bet you meet each other in the middle . Don&#39;t you? [/b][/quote]
    Well I was talking to you. You were born in 1967 right? How about acting your age.

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)