Thread: MeanBroGreen

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you vertical yet? I've got some Tylenol for you. What's your take on the draft so far?

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Green Monster makes me excited, the other picks I am not familiar with, however I'vce since read good stuff about them

i.e. Cottrell: Hobson was the best LB over the TE in the draft

I'm glad that they were able to get a guy they were that high on. also the view askew FB is an unknown to me, but he sounds like a stud and ST player, his willingness to change positions shows he is flexible and a team player, there were names that I recognized and thought we might go after but if they tagged this guy, they must have liked him so I defer to their superior knowledge and hope it works out, there are still WRs to be grabbed if they want one, Gabriel and Young but we have enough projects at that position already, its funny how all projections show Calico and Teyo to be projects yet these whiners are *****ing that we didn't pick them up as insurance in case conway or chrebet or moss get hurt, how the hell does a rookie project raw WR, step in and make an impact??? thats funny to me the picks we got were both need picks and value picks due to the fact that the FO had high opinions of them, hopefully today brings some more pleasant surprises

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought all and all it was a good day we filled some holes that needed to be filled. I'm with you, I've never heard of the fullback but from what I've read of him he sounds like a decent player that can be groomed this season and obviously the scouts and F.O. must have seen qualities in him that they liked. Let's see how it goes today.

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)