Thread: Ok the draft is back on

Veteran
    Now Arod and mean bro have something to do. Other then tell everyone else that they can't have an opinion. Commy's

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Never said you couldn't have an opinion. What rock did you crawl out from under? Since you talk so much about commies, I have to ask you, Were you ever enough of a man to serve your country in the military? Some how I don't think you have because with your mouth you would have been getting smacked around on a daily basis. If you haven't walked the walk (served in the military) than don't talk the talk. You haven't earned the right to.

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B)

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 11:11 AM
    [b] Never said you couldn't have an opinion. What rock did you crawl out from under? Since you talk so much about commies, I have to ask you, Were you ever enough of a man to serve your country in the military? Some how I don't think you have because with your mouth you would have been getting smacked around on a daily basis. If you haven't walked the walk (served in the military) than don't talk the talk.

ARodKeyWestJetsFan B) [/b][/quote]
    Actualy I did serve my Country for 12 years 8 active 4 in the reserves. Oh and yeah we all spoke very politely and never cursed.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 11:11 AM
    [b] Never said you couldn't have an opinion. What rock did you crawl out from under? Since you talk so much about commies, I have to ask you, Were you ever enough of a man to serve your country in the military? Some how I don't think you have because with your mouth you would have been getting smacked around on a daily basis. If you haven't walked the walk (served in the military) than don't talk the talk. You haven't earned the right to.

Oh now I got you. By saying because of my mouth I would have been kicked out. You were not talking about cursing you were talking about don't ask and don't tell.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jayrad01+Apr 27 2003, 11:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jayrad01 @ Apr 27 2003, 11:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@Apr 27 2003, 11:11 AM
    [b] Never said you couldn&#39;t have an opinion. What rock did you crawl out from under? Since you talk so much about commies, I have to ask you, Were you ever enough of a man to serve your country in the military? Some how I don&#39;t think you have because with your mouth you would have been getting smacked around on a daily basis. If you haven&#39;t walked the walk (served in the military) than don&#39;t talk the talk. You haven&#39;t earned the right to.

Oh now I got you. By saying because of my mouth I would have been kicked out. You were not talking about cursing you were talking about don&#39;t ask and don&#39;t tell. [/b][/quote]
    You sure do talk alot about being gay alot so that must be your tendency. As for me I love women always have and always will. What branch did you serve in or are you just full of it?