Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wayne Chrebet

[quote][i]Originally posted by 1R1SHPAT[/i]@May 31 2003, 02:40 PM
    [b] Silverblack10 comes in peace with some class.
    Do you think we could get some of that to rub off on some of the Patriot fans? [/b][/quote]
    Actually I would say there are numerous pats fans that are here in 'peace'. However the fact that some posters here would rather harass us instead of talk football tends to provoke us. :)

Banned
    Oh please Jared, every time a JETS poster posts something not anything negative towards the patys or any teams, Paty fans always go out of their way to be negative.

Seriously man, its never the Paty fans starting problems, its always the JETS fans on a JETS message board.

wow, i feel like a sporting columnist, so many questions! lol , k ill go one by one

[quote][b]apologies to silver and black........I read the remaining post and realized that your questions were serious.....I guess as a Jets fan it was hard to fathom that someone did not know the status of chrebet....as for Porter....he is a stud but think he'll shine when Rice retires....he should be your feature receiver. [/b][/quote]

at first i was like whatt the f**k, i didnt say anything, but its all good jets freak, ya i really wsnt sure about chrebet, and i saw his name on ur roster so i was just makin sure.

[quote][b]jayrad01 Posted on May 31 2003, 08:20 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell are you talking about? Nobody said anything but good things about Porter.
    [/b][/quote]
    um jayrad i wasnt talking about porter, maybe if u let go of ur ignorance and read all of the posts, you would know that someone called Al Davis a cry baby, but ur apologies will be accepted once u get the courage to apologize.

[quote][b]JetsD-Mastermind Posted on May 31 2003, 12:58 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Raiders should stop being idiots, and LET Porter start, The guy was great at times last year. I'd take him over Rice and Brown right now.

A question for SilvernBlack, Porter is in the last year of his contract, will the Raiders be able to re-sign him, because I know there will be teams wanting to pay big bucks for him.

If Porter started last year, he would have made the Pro-Bowl. [/b][/quote]

hey Mastermind, they will be able to resign him, i mean, this guy is the future of our offense, hes the only promise that we have in our offense for the future, he will be resigned, Al davis has made some real stupid decisions, but he has some common sense to sign one of the better recievers int he league.

[quote][b]R. Tyme Posted on May 31 2003, 11:37 PM

Silvernblack10, what's the deal with Robbins? Is he gonna still play on the team? And how did you feel about what happened to him with the SB game?
    Would you want him back? [/b][/quote]

Robbins is going to play with the raiders. And to tell u the truth, any raiderfan, well most i should say, knew from the start he was going to stay. First off, i mean its a disease, yes he did f**k UP BIG TIME, but some of it has to do with something he cant really stop. But i do believe that it was his choice to go AWOL and go drinkin. But like Bruce Allen said (raiders executive) raiders are all one big family, and you dont kick one out just for messing up, do u? Ya he messed up big time, and as much as id like to blame the SUperbowl game on missing him, i cant. It did affect us, but not the reason we lost. We were so flat and Gruden knew every damn play and EVERY DAMN audible, ridiculosuly bad coaching by the raiders.

[quote][b]1R1SHPAT Posted on May 31 2003, 02:40 PM
    Silverblack10 comes in peace with some class.
    Do you think we could get some of that to rub off on some of the Patriot fans? [/b][/quote]

haha, i hate the patriots, i still to this day cannot get over the tuck rule, i know its a rule, but f**k, how retarted of a rule is that!! i mean brady has both hands on the ball, and its by his chest, and they still said it was incomplete, complete bs, neverbeen so mad, But o well, Pat fans had there one year fluke, maybe they can actually make the playoffs this year.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by silvernblack10[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 12:46 AM
    [b] wow, i feel like a sporting columnist, so many questions! lol , k ill go one by one

[quote][b]apologies to silver and black........I read the remaining post and realized that your questions were serious.....I guess as a Jets fan it was hard to fathom that someone did not know the status of chrebet....as for Porter....he is a stud but think he'll shine when Rice retires....he should be your feature receiver. [/b][/quote]

at first i was like whatt the f**k, i didnt say anything, but its all good jets freak, ya i really wsnt sure about chrebet, and i saw his name on ur roster so i was just makin sure.

[quote][b]jayrad01 Posted on May 31 2003, 08:20 AM

What the hell are you talking about? Nobody said anything but good things about Porter.
    [/b][/quote]
    um jayrad i wasnt talking about porter, maybe if u let go of ur ignorance and read all of the posts, you would know that someone called Al Davis a cry baby, but ur apologies will be accepted once u get the courage to apologize.

[quote][b]JetsD-Mastermind Posted on May 31 2003, 12:58 PM
    The Raiders should stop being idiots, and LET Porter start, The guy was great at times last year. I'd take him over Rice and Brown right now.

A question for SilvernBlack, Porter is in the last year of his contract, will the Raiders be able to re-sign him, because I know there will be teams wanting to pay big bucks for him.

If Porter started last year, he would have made the Pro-Bowl. [/b][/quote]

hey Mastermind, they will be able to resign him, i mean, this guy is the future of our offense, hes the only promise that we have in our offense for the future, he will be resigned, Al davis has made some real stupid decisions, but he has some common sense to sign one of the better recievers int he league.

[quote][b]R. Tyme Posted on May 31 2003, 11:37 PM

Silvernblack10, what's the deal with Robbins? Is he gonna still play on the team? And how did you feel about what happened to him with the SB game?
    Would you want him back? [/b][/quote]

Robbins is going to play with the raiders. And to tell u the truth, any raiderfan, well most i should say, knew from the start he was going to stay. First off, i mean its a disease, yes he did f**k UP BIG TIME, but some of it has to do with something he cant really stop. But i do believe that it was his choice to go AWOL and go drinkin. But like Bruce Allen said (raiders executive) raiders are all one big family, and you dont kick one out just for messing up, do u? Ya he messed up big time, and as much as id like to blame the SUperbowl game on missing him, i cant. It did affect us, but not the reason we lost. We were so flat and Gruden knew every damn play and EVERY DAMN audible, ridiculosuly bad coaching by the raiders.

[quote][b]1R1SHPAT Posted on May 31 2003, 02:40 PM
    Silverblack10 comes in peace with some class.

haha, i hate the patriots, i still to this day cannot get over the tuck rule, i know its a rule, but f**k, how retarted of a rule is that!! i mean brady has both hands on the ball, and its by his chest, and they still said it was incomplete, complete bs, neverbeen so mad, But o well, Pat fans had there one year fluke, maybe they can actually make the playoffs this year. [/b][/quote]
    OK dude my ignorance . The only thing I noticed going back through the posts is that you can't spell. That was a supposedly a qoute from Wayne Chrebet.
    So one poster post something negative to a raider fan on a Jets board and you start tossing numbers in our face when people were going out of there way in this thread to be courteous to you.
    SO I AM IGNORANT FOR ASKING WHY YOU WOULD GO OFF SUDDENLY. I THINK YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE. OF COURSE BEING A RAIDERS FAN I WON'T EXPECT ONE.

You guys are like unemployeed teachers no class!

um, this post was all but nice, why was somethin bad said about the raiders? u said nobody is talkin bout porter, if u read u realize i was throwin numbers because of Al davis, so i dont get y u think ur so right? u said:

[/QUOTE]QUOTE
    jayrad01 Posted on May 31 2003, 08:20 AM

[QUOTE]

as u can see, my post had jack s**t to do with porter, so once again, check yourself before you break urself, fool lol
    and i dont give a f**k about my spelling, i never proofread wut i type, i dont have time...

so your wrong, and can go home now, bye bye

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by silvernblack10[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 12:52 PM
    [b] um, this post was all but nice, why was somethin bad said about the raiders? u said nobody is talkin bout porter, if u read u realize i was throwin numbers because of Al davis, so i dont get y u think ur so right? u said:

[/QUOTE]QUOTE
    jayrad01 Posted on May 31 2003, 08:20 AM

[QUOTE]

as u can see, my post had jack s**t to do with porter, so once again, check yourself before you break urself, fool lol
    and i dont give a f**k about my spelling, i never proofread wut i type, i dont have time...

so your wrong, and can go home now, bye bye [/b][/quote]
    Dude I can't even read your mis-spelled run on sentences. Your an idiot.
    You proved yourself to be a typical gaider fan. Go your stupid no spelling ass back to the black hole where you belong.
    Fool! You represent your team real well. I can't wait until we kick the crap out of you guys this year. Then you will be no where to be found.
    Funny how we always have to play our regular season games in Oakland evey year isn't it?
    10 is either your age, IQ,or the last grade you were in before you dropped out.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jayrad01[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 07:32 PM
    [b] 10 is either your age, IQ,or the last grade you were in before you dropped out. [/b][/quote]
    I think its all 3, but I'm not sure :P

wow, once again, i dont give a f**k about my spelling. But what do you have to say about your ignorance? About the fact that my post had nothing to do with porter, but with Al davis. What do you have to say about that?
    And are you guna beat us this year? like u did int he playoffs, o nvm u lost, or u did during the regular season, o nvm! u lost again!! or maybe the playoffs the year before! oh s**t! i totally forgot you lost that too, or maybe u can win wen we have to sign a punter that hasnt played in a year and had a punt blocked in the endzone and had a net average of 30 yards per punt, ya, thats when you did win, but the week after you got ROCKED in the blackhole. Everyone on this board is cool but your faggot ass, and if they are guna hate me for talkin like this to u, then they can, but ur a ****in fag.

Once again, this would have never happened if you would have realized taht my post had jack s**t to do with Jerry porter.

Cant talk s**t unless you can back it up, so back it up and tell me how ur guna win this year.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by silvernblack10[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 07:51 PM
    [b] wow, once again, i dont give a f**k about my spelling. But what do you have to say about your ignorance? About the fact that my post had nothing to do with porter, but with Al davis. What do you have to say about that?
    And are you guna beat us this year? like u did int he playoffs, o nvm u lost, or u did during the regular season, o nvm! u lost again!! or maybe the playoffs the year before! oh s**t! i totally forgot you lost that too, or maybe u can win wen we have to sign a punter that hasnt played in a year and had a punt blocked in the endzone and had a net average of 30 yards per punt, ya, thats when you did win, but the week after you got ROCKED in the blackhole. Everyone on this board is cool but your faggot ass, and if they are guna hate me for talkin like this to u, then they can, but ur a ****in fag.

Once again, this would have never happened if you would have realized taht my post had jack s**t to do with Jerry porter.

Cant talk s**t unless you can back it up, so back it up and tell me how ur guna win this year. [/b][/quote]
    How can you talk about ignorance and type the way you do?
    We are"guna" beat you the same way you got embarased by the Bucs.
    I though it was your kicker that was out not your punter. Hey what do I know. :D :D :D

Veteran
    By the way D-Rob lost both of the playoff games against the gaiders,and he's gone becuase of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

once again, whatdoes the buccs have to do with you guys? Your team doesnt have half the skills the Buccs do, if the buccs beat us that bad, and we rocked you guys, then how would u guys hold up?

And, ill always be thh first to admit im wrong, and u r right, Seabass (our kicker) was out, and the kickoffs were poor, i remember now, but Lechler did have a blocked punt, but thats ST, so thats not an excuse, u r right about seabass, i was thinkin of a diff game, apologies there.

Second of all, why the f**k dont u talk about the real reason we are here yelling at each other, THE POST. I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE DISSING PORTER, I WAS TALKING ABOUT AL DAVIS. So you were wrong, were you not?

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by silvernblack10[/i]@May 29 2003, 06:17 PM
    [b] porter iddnt get along with gruden, him and callahan get along fiine, and for calling al davis a cry baby, say whatever u want, the most winningest franchise in NFL history, ya we dont got 5 bowls, but how many do u guys got? and do u guys have anywhere near the amount of wins the raiders have? no, no one does except for the eagles, and they are still a couple games behind. [/b][/quote]
    ok let me lay it out for you. I am the one who said he did not get along with the coach. You grouped your answer to that with the al davis cry babie thing along with the rest of your post.Which appears to be pointed to me since its all grouped together. I was not saying in my post that we were dissing Porter I was saying that the hole thread was people praising porter. You will not see people praising Troy Brown over here. So if everyone is singing the praises of Porter why when someone quotes Wayne Chrebet saying al davis is a cry baby do you go off on what looked like me or any poster for that matter.Throwing out #s and that we have nowhere the wins as the raiders and how many bowls do we have etc. The point is don't shoot the messenger. Whether it was me or a poster qouting WC. Every one was being quite curtious to you complementing your receiver.

ok, in a way your right, and in a way im right, ur post said "what the hell nobody said good things about porter" as i said before, had nothin to do with porter, i did not list porters stats or anything.

My numbers were to prove that al davis, is a genious and one of the most respected executives in the nfl for being a winner. How hes a cry baby? No one knows. I was tryin to point out that Al has nothin to cry about, especially from wayne chrebets point of view, since hes lost to Al's team so many times. I made a mistake for not pressing the "enter" button to seperate my post, and by grouping it all together like u said, and i believe u made a mistake by saying "what the hell nobody said good things about porter"

Whatever, i honestly am over it, i am just backin up Al davis.

All League
    OK, Porter is a damn good wide out, so is Chrebet. Aside from that, I can't understand a thing being said in this thread.

Silver, I know for a fact you cam e here as a legit poster just making conversation and talking football, but can I offer you some friendly advice?

Drop the "ur" and the "gunna" and the "don't got" etc. Not to be a prick, but the whole "Ghetto Spelling" thing is irritating. People would probably be more civil and take you more seriously as a legit poster if they could understand what you were saying.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by silvernblack10[/i]@Jun 2 2003, 12:08 AM
    [b] ok, in a way your right, and in a way im right, ur post said "what the hell nobody said good things about porter" as i said before, had nothin to do with porter, i did not list porters stats or anything.

My numbers were to prove that al davis, is a genious and one of the most respected executives in the nfl for being a winner. How hes a cry baby? No one knows. I was tryin to point out that Al has nothin to cry about, especially from wayne chrebets point of view, since hes lost to Al's team so many times. I made a mistake for not pressing the "enter" button to seperate my post, and by grouping it all together like u said, and i believe u made a mistake by saying "what the hell nobody said good things about porter"

Whatever, i honestly am over it, i am just backin up Al davis. [/b][/quote]
    Its all good just a mis-understanding
    I apologize for going off on you. Now just give us Porter and will call it even LOL.