Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Mike Tyson

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,716
    Mike Tyson hasn't lost his penchant for saying the outrageous.

    In a television interview scheduled for broadcast Thursday, Tyson again denied he raped Desiree Washington in 1991 in an Indianapolis hotel room. But he said the burden of being labeled a convicted rapist makes him want to do it now.

    ``I just hate her guts. She put me in that state, where I don't know,'' Tyson said. ``I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her.''


    Is this guy a loonie or what? This guy is psycho!!

  2. #2
    I just heard about that and laughed my ass off!

    Not because of him saying he wants to do it...but because everytime this guy flies off the handle I shake my head. The guy is going to get crucified by the media.

    You ever feel bad for laughing AT someone?

    Oh yeah and by the way is it illegal to say you want to rape someone? I would think it would be right? Assault or something?

  3. #3
    Bitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    9,741
    [quote][i]Originally posted by NYJ310[/i]@May 29 2003, 12:43 PM
    [b] Is this guy a loonie or what? This guy is psycho!! [/b][/quote]
    ummmm....I think this was established right around the time that he bit Holyfield's ear off. :lol: :lol: He's still my favorite boxer though.

  4. #4
    Mike will be Mike always shooting his mouth off product of Don King.I dont know his
    name but his old trainer when he brought got him off the streets.Ever since he died
    so did MIke feel sorry for him in some way,people always took him for a ride anyone know that trainers name

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Tick...Tick....Tick.....Tick.....Call me when Iron Mike is on a roof with a high powered rifle in a sniper stance please. ;)

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rhode Island whenever possible
    Posts
    2,519
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@May 29 2003, 01:06 PM
    [b] He's still my favorite boxer though. [/b][/quote]
    Makes me glad I'm old enough to remember Nino Benvenuti.

  7. #7
    ......thychopath.....He's thuch a thycopath itsth thad, really thad.

  8. #8
    Cus Demato was his trainer that took him off the street. He would have been one of the best fighters ever if that guy would have stayed alive. He taught Iron Mike how to use a jab and actually box. Since he passed away, its been all downhill for Iron Mike.........oh what could have been.

  9. #9
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@May 29 2003, 01:48 PM
    [b] Cus Demato was his trainer that took him off the street. He would have been one of the best fighters ever if that guy would have stayed alive. He taught Iron Mike how to use a jab and actually box. Since he passed away, its been all downhill for Iron Mike.........oh what could have been. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, Mike lost the only role model he ever had in Cus, and fell in with Don King, and the downward spiral began and still continues.

    My favorite Tyson quote was a while back before a fight and I believe went something like... 'I take the Zoloft to keeps me from killin y'alls'. Or that might have been an Opie and Anthony segment. :blink:

    Either way, the guy is wacked.

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    25
    In a way, I can't blame him for being so Angry at her, from the beginning I felt that she set him up and he didn't rape her, she saw him as money, and saw an opportunity for a get rich quick at the expense of ruining Mike's life!

    I heard there were wittnesses that saw Desiree in the limo literally all over Mike, and she took him up to her room, obviously for more than just watching tv, and then cries rape, yet is still able to compete in the beauty pagent? I heard she also refered to him as 60 Million dollars when he walked in to the rehersal, but it wasn't allowed in the court.

    If someone purposely screwed me out of 6 years of my life, and ruined me by falsely accusing me of rape for their own benifit, I would have alot of anger inside of me too!

    I think it drove Mike over the edge though, too much anger, too much built up hostility, I can't stand what he has become.

    Robin Givens is partly to blame as well, but you have to also look at the only person he trusted, Don King, and he ripped him off blind!

    No wonder he hates!

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TBrady[/i]@May 29 2003, 02:24 PM
    [b] In a way, I can't blame him for being so Angry at her, from the beginning I felt that she set him up and he didn't rape her, she saw him as money, and saw an opportunity for a get rich quick at the expense of ruining Mike's life!

    I heard there were wittnesses that saw Desiree in the limo literally all over Mike, and she took him up to her room, obviously for more than just watching tv, and then cries rape, yet is still able to compete in the beauty pagent? I heard she also refered to him as 60 Million dollars when he walked in to the rehersal, but it wasn't allowed in the court.

    If someone purposely screwed me out of 6 years of my life, and ruined me by falsely accusing me of rape for their own benifit, I would have alot of anger inside of me too!

    I think it drove Mike over the edge though, too much anger, too much built up hostility, I can't stand what he has become.

    Robin Givens is partly to blame as well, but you have to also look at the only person he trusted, Don King, and he ripped him off blind!

    No wonder he hates! [/b][/quote]
    you're right about Mike it's really sad, but when he first came out, he wasn't the street thug he is now, he was doing commercials left and right the media and fans loved him, unfortunately he isn't a particularly bright man and was taken advantage of and mentally deteriorated to the sad sack of sh!t he is now. he really could and should have been more than he turned out to be. I feel bad for Mike for that matter. But on the other hand as a man he must live up to what he says and does and there isn't really any excuses for that. As much as I have disdain for him, I felt bad seeing Lennox wallop his ass last year he looked pathetic.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenwich Village, NY
    Posts
    2,243
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@May 29 2003, 01:48 PM
    [b] Cus Demato was his trainer that took him off the street. He would have been one of the best fighters ever if that guy would have stayed alive. He taught Iron Mike how to use a jab and actually box. Since he passed away, its been all downhill for Iron Mike.........oh what could have been. [/b][/quote]
    question: Who then was Kevin Rooney, did he work for Demato?

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Lawyers, Guns and Money[/i]@May 29 2003, 03:20 PM
    [b]
    question: Who then was Mickey Rooney, did he work for Demato? [/b][/quote]
    isn't he on 60 minutes?

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenwich Village, NY
    Posts
    2,243
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+May 29 2003, 03:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ May 29 2003, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lawyers[/i]@ Guns and Money,May 29 2003, 03:20 PM
    [b]
    question: Who then was Mickey Rooney, did he work for Demato? [/b][/quote]
    isn&#39;t he on 60 minutes? [/b][/quote]
    meant kevin, tried to change it before I got caught

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    I believe Kevin rooney did work with D&#39;Mato and stayed with Mike after his death and Teddy Atlas came in after that as well, Teddy was the one that wouldn&#39;t take Mike&#39;s BS and stood up to him, when he got rid of those guys he surrounded himself with yes men and nobody kept him in check

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,739
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TBrady[/i]@May 29 2003, 02:24 PM
    [b] In a way, I can&#39;t blame him for being so Angry at her, from the beginning I felt that she set him up and he didn&#39;t rape her, she saw him as money, and saw an opportunity for a get rich quick at the expense of ruining Mike&#39;s life&#33;

    I heard there were wittnesses that saw Desiree in the limo literally all over Mike, and she took him up to her room, obviously for more than just watching tv, and then cries rape, yet is still able to compete in the beauty pagent? I heard she also refered to him as 60 Million dollars when he walked in to the rehersal, but it wasn&#39;t allowed in the court.

    If someone purposely screwed me out of 6 years of my life, and ruined me by falsely accusing me of rape for their own benifit, I would have alot of anger inside of me too&#33;

    I think it drove Mike over the edge though, too much anger, too much built up hostility, I can&#39;t stand what he has become.

    Robin Givens is partly to blame as well, but you have to also look at the only person he trusted, Don King, and he ripped him off blind&#33;

    No wonder he hates&#33; [/b][/quote]
    T I would not be surprised if all or large parts of what you posted are true this in no way excuses what Tyson said. What he said is extremely serious and he said it to an attorney while being recorded on video tape. Tyson is in serious troubles again.

    This is a direct fallout of Tyson growing up without a father. He was not given guidance how how to deal with women something only a man can do. Now he is paying the price and if he doesn&#39;t shut his mouth he going to keep paying. I would be willing to bet he will wind up back in the slammer in 12 to 24 months.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,135
    [quote][i]Originally posted by SHADETREE JONES[/i]@May 29 2003, 05:31 PM
    [b] ......thychopath.....He&#39;s thuch a thycopath itsth thad, really thad. [/b][/quote]
    hilarious man... truly brilliant

  18. #18
    DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TBrady[/i]@May 29 2003, 06:24 PM
    [b] In a way, I can&#39;t blame him for being so Angry at her, from the beginning I felt that she set him up and he didn&#39;t rape her, she saw him as money, and saw an opportunity for a get rich quick at the expense of ruining Mike&#39;s life&#33;

    I heard there were wittnesses that saw Desiree in the limo literally all over Mike, and she took him up to her room, obviously for more than just watching tv, and then cries rape, yet is still able to compete in the beauty pagent? I heard she also refered to him as 60 Million dollars when he walked in to the rehersal, but it wasn&#39;t allowed in the court.

    If someone purposely screwed me out of 6 years of my life, and ruined me by falsely accusing me of rape for their own benifit, I would have alot of anger inside of me too&#33;

    I think it drove Mike over the edge though, too much anger, too much built up hostility, I can&#39;t stand what he has become.

    Robin Givens is partly to blame as well, but you have to also look at the only person he trusted, Don King, and he ripped him off blind&#33;

    No wonder he hates&#33; [/b][/quote]
    can&#39;t Aargue with that. My thoughts exactly

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,592
    Mike the convict is an embarassment to professional boxing. It&#39;s a shame that the boxing commision ever allowed this fool to fight professionally again, in any state. Angry

  20. #20
    The guy is a thug, and an animal. He admitted that him and his friends would light passed out holeless drunks on fire with lighter fluid. He honed his god given talent to become one great boxer and a multi-millionaire. His statement saying that if went to jail for something that he did not do, he might as well had, however sounds kind of reasonable. to wish a rape on a girl that falsely charged you with rape and you doing years in the pen for it can cetainly be excused.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us