Thread: Congratulations Jetgirl

Maxman
    Jetgirl edges out Smizzy as the top Poster on JI. Speaking of which whatever happened to Smizzy? He was here for a short time, but he was here for 23 hours a day. LOL.

At any rate enjoy being # 1. Because I, like the Jets will finish the season in the # 1 spot.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ya know, I can't help it.........people talk to me, ask me questions, I have got to answer back, I can't be rude....... :P

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@May 29 2003, 11:36 PM
    [b] Jetgirl edges out Smizzy as the top Poster on JI. Speaking of which whatever happened to Smizzy? He was here for a short time, but he was here for 23 hours a day. LOL.

At any rate enjoy being # 1. Because I, like the Jets will finish the season in the # 1 spot. [/b][/quote]
    Apparently injured his hand pretty bad from what I know. Hope he heals up alright.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hope's Smizzy's feeling better. j/g you better tally up before he gets back to give you a run.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@May 29 2003, 11:43 PM
    [b] Hope's feeling better. j/g you better tally up before he gets back to give you a run. [/b][/quote]
    Jumba, I don't even pay attention to that crap........I am not even on usually during the day......I just happened to have been home today........now tomorrow I will be MIA all day and then part of the night..... ;)

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+May 29 2003, 11:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ May 29 2003, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JumbalayaJet[/i]@May 29 2003, 11:43 PM
    [b] Hope&#39;s feeling better. j/g you better tally up before he gets back to give you a run. [/b][/quote]
    Jumba, I don&#39;t even pay attention to that crap........I am not even on usually during the day......I just happened to have been home today........now tomorrow I will be MIA all day and then part of the night..... ;) [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s right...act like you are not padding your posts. I am on to you. All those posts with no words and only smiley faces. You are a paper champion.

I want a shot at the title.

Actually I shouldn&#39;t talk. If I have 1000 posts they would breakdown like this:

50 - Sarcastic answers
    2 - Actual insight regarding the topic on hand
    948 - Fighting with Jet/Bosox

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You&#39;re killing me Maxie, your killin me.......... :P

Rookie
    Congrat&#39;s JG. B)

You know I got your back ;)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by NY315MOE[/i]@May 30 2003, 02:01 AM
    [b] Congrat&#39;s JG. B)

You know I got your back ;) [/b][/quote]
    I know that Moe&#33; ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@May 29 2003, 11:48 PM
    [b]

Actually I shouldn&#39;t talk. If I have 1000 posts they would breakdown like this:

50 - Sarcastic answers
    948 - Fighting with Jet/Bosox [/b][/quote]
    Only 948 out of the first 1000? It seems to me that it&#39;s more like 990 or so.

Just kidding. ;) ;) ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@May 29 2003, 11:48 PM
    [b] 50 - Sarcastic answers
    Sadly enough, my stats are eerily similar to yours.

That is pertaining to JetBlowSawx :D

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman+May 29 2003, 11:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Maxman @ May 29 2003, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@May 29 2003, 11:45 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--JumbalayaJet[/i]@May 29 2003, 11:43 PM
    [b] Hope&#39;s feeling better. j/g you better tally up before he gets back to give you a run. [/b][/quote]
    Jumba, I don&#39;t even pay attention to that crap........I am not even on usually during the day......I just happened to have been home today........now tomorrow I will be MIA all day and then part of the night..... ;) [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s right...act like you are not padding your posts. I am on to you. All those posts with no words and only smiley faces. You are a paper champion.

50 - Sarcastic answers
    Go ahead Maxie, feel free to pass me.....I&#39;m off to work and then I have a family party to attend to tonight.....you&#39;ve got like 16 hours of posting time before I get back.......... :P

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

And I ask myself "how does someone get 1,000 posts in such a quick period of time?"

And then I see this thread on congratulating the top poster and I begin to understand.

Just kidding guys

Ahhh Jet/Bosox, where would you be without him?
    And remember you were all complaining how he had registered ages ago, but hadn&#39;t posted......... :lol:

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet+May 30 2003, 08:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JonEJet @ May 30 2003, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Maxman[/i]@May 29 2003, 11:48 PM
    [b] 50 - Sarcastic answers
    Sadly enough, my stats are eerily similar to yours.

That is pertaining to JetBlowSawx :D [/b][/quote]
    Here is what is strange...

I argue with Bosox all the time. You argue with him all the time. But yet somehow he only has like 12 posts? This is weird.

Hanging Chads maybe? His counter must be off.

Brenjetsfan
    you GO girlfriend......PeAcE out....

Jets Insider VIP
    Hey girl&#33; Congrats&#33;