Thread: GRADY JACKSON

Saints said they might let him go!

And what about Brian Young of the Rams?

Banned
    Brian Young re-signed with the Rams. He was a restricted FA. He was drafted in 2000.

I dont think the jets are in any positon to outbid anyone if Jackson becomes available. While the appeal is ongoing which will take about 3 months Not only is Evans SB counts against the cap but also his salary.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    I think we have to wait and see what happens with his appeal before we take a look at any replacements.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by patman[/i]@May 31 2003, 07:03 AM
    [b] I dont think the jets are in any positon to outbid anyone if Jackson becomes available. While the appeal is ongoing which will take about 3 months Not only is Evans SB counts against the cap but also his salary. [/b][/quote]
    Please Bro you guys can have Lazy Grady he's not even starter. Did you read the article posted here about a month ago? Out of shape and out of the starting line up . You can have him.

Good Luck

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The word is that he is also not that motivated of a player.... no motivation and not in shape..signs of player that would be a pain in the ass and prepared for a season ending injury.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by patman[/i]@May 31 2003, 07:03 AM
    [b] I dont think the jets are in any positon to outbid anyone if Jackson becomes available. While the appeal is ongoing which will take about 3 months Not only is Evans SB counts against the cap but also his salary. [/b][/quote]
    Patman, I read some articles indicating that if Grady is released the Patys would sign him for experience at Nose Tackle.

Veteran
    Lazy Grady, No Thanks!

Undrafted Free Agent
    The pats could use some experience at the nose that is for sure.
    They have nobody but Seymour and Lyle that played the position in the pros. and Lyle is not long for the team. Warren played a 1 1/2 years at the nose in college but that is college.

I would hope that the pats pick up henry ford, while he is not as talented as Jackson, he seems to give a more consitant effort.

sorry I (patman) posted under my boys name. better log out now.

that's better I dont want Sooth and his internet police accusing me of underhanded nefarious posting.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetkidd85[/i]@May 31 2003, 04:55 PM
    [b] The pats could use some experience at the nose that is for sure.
    They have nobody but Seymour and Lyle that played the position in the pros. and Lyle is not long for the team. Warren played a 1 1/2 years at the nose in college but that is college.

I would hope that the pats pick up henry ford, while he is not as talented as Jackson, he seems to give a more consitant effort.

sorry I (patman) posted under my boys name. better log out now. [/b][/quote]
    Ford is more of an End/Tackle tweener with decent pass rush skills and run stopping capabilitys. He'd better better as an End in the Pats 3-4 system.

But he is better than lyle, weighs over 300 and has played DT before, this late in the game you cant be too choosy.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by patman[/i]@May 31 2003, 06:42 PM
    [b] But he is better than lyle, weighs over 300 and has played DT before, this late in the game you cant be too choosy. [/b][/quote]
    I don't think the Pats need another NT, they have 2 good young ones in Warren and My boy Dan Klecko.