Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Ebay rules.

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9996&item=2931905564]Going cheap too....[/url]

  2. #2
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a coincidence! Im in need of a liver transplant and this is way under blackmarket value! **sings** "When you do it Ebay!........"

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by moonstomper[/i]@May 31 2003, 04:13 PM
    [b] What a coincidence! Im in need of a liver transplant and this is way under blackmarket value! **sings** "When you do it Ebay!........" [/b][/quote]
    You know, I never thought of that! :D :D

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Keyport, NJ
    Posts
    2,497
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMFAO.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could **cough** probably use a liver by now myself ;)

  6. #6
    Maxman
    Guest
    I will split the cost with you. You keep the Liver. I will pick the next organ. We will divide them up that way.

    It is only a matter of minutes until EBAY kills this auction. Better look for the Buy It Now option.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAX!!!!!!!!!!....LOL....that really is some funny stuff. How can they post this on ebay, is this just a joke?

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Keyport, NJ
    Posts
    2,497
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2932201228&category=1469]EBAY HAS IT ALL[/url]

    Don't miss out on this product.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@May 31 2003, 04:02 PM
    [b] MAX!!!!!!!!!!....LOL....that really is some funny stuff. How can they post this on ebay, is this just a joke? [/b][/quote]
    Vinny,

    Might want to go ahead and make the purchase!!


    This way, if you have no one else to play in Madden, you can just use your "Paid in full" human!!

  10. #10
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vona41[/i]@May 31 2003, 04:27 PM
    [b] [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2932201228&category=1469]EBAY HAS IT ALL[/url]

    Don't miss out on this product. [/b][/quote]
    The item description says "COMPLETE WITH A MAGGOT"

    thats good, I didnt want to have to write two checks! :blink:

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    JonE maybe one day you will quit being a puss and play me. Cause if you know it or not, Bitoni will give you the loss eventually after your time is up. And the clock is ticking, girlieman

  12. #12
    Maxman
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@May 31 2003, 05:42 PM
    [b] JonE maybe one day you will quit being a puss and play me. Cause if you know it or not, Bitoni will give you the loss eventually after your time is up. And the clock is ticking, girlieman [/b][/quote]
    Vinny laying down the smack.

    Vinny it sounds like you are the Madden Champ. One question...how the hell did you get so good at Madden? Seeing as how you spent a few years in the service and all.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us