Thread: D-E-V-I-L-S

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Down in tinsel town for the sweep. Hope they do 'cause I don't have game 5 tix. That and jetjill owes me LOTS of beer.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im diggin the Devs this postseason, while most Hurricanes fans cant stand the devils, I gotta show respect when its due...plus I picked them from the start

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    1-1 Elias again!!!! :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    damnit. marty f'ed one up. oh well

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I swear I am not watching the game........... :unsure:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@May 31 2003, 09:49 PM
    [b] I swear I am not watching the game........... :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    LIAR!!

It's all your damn fault!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :blink:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet+May 31 2003, 09:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JonEJet @ May 31 2003, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@May 31 2003, 09:49 PM
    LIAR&#33;&#33;

It&#39;s all your damn fault&#33;&#33; ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :blink: [/b][/quote]
    :P Damn&#33; I knew you would react this way......I just knew it......call it womens intuition or whatever........but I just knew it........ :P That&#39;s why I had to make this post.......... :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+May 31 2003, 09:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ May 31 2003, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -JonEJet@May 31 2003, 09:55 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@May 31 2003, 09:49 PM
    LIAR&#33;&#33;

It&#39;s all your damn fault&#33;&#33; ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :blink: [/b][/quote]
    :P Damn&#33; I knew you would react this way......I just knew it......call it womens intuition or whatever........but I just knew it........ :P That&#39;s why I had to make this post.......... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Hey, got to blame it on someone.........

And you&#39;re too easy&#33;&#33;&#33;

Well, not that way.....I think&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    2-2

It&#39;s not your fault&#33;&#33; :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet+May 31 2003, 10:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JonEJet @ May 31 2003, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@May 31 2003, 09:59 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -JonEJet@May 31 2003, 09:55 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@May 31 2003, 09:49 PM
    LIAR&#33;&#33;

:P Damn&#33; I knew you would react this way......I just knew it......call it womens intuition or whatever........but I just knew it........ :P That&#39;s why I had to make this post.......... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Hey, got to blame it on someone.........

And you&#39;re too easy&#33;&#33;&#33;

Well, not that way.....I think&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    You thought correctly....... ;) But it also depends on how many martini&#39;s I&#39;ve consumed........which is why I don&#39;t drink martini&#39;s too often...... :P

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    mama.......

It&#39;ll be okay&#33;&#33; :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Devils fans........ :( The Ducks are too good to have lost to a sweep.......but have no fear, the Devils will prevail............. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 1greenNUT[/i]@May 31 2003, 09:39 PM
    [b] damnit. marty f&#39;ed one up. oh well [/b][/quote]
    Well, it was two but who&#39;s counting? Someone is &#39;cause I don&#39;t have game 5. Thanks Marty&#33; Can anyone hook up a bro w/ a hockey ticket? No way this goes past 5.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 03:20 AM
    [b] Sorry Devils fans........ :( The Ducks are too good to have lost to a sweep.......but have no fear, the Devils will prevail............. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Excellent point [color=green][b]Jetgirl[/b][/color]........

I actually hope the Ducks can win a few games to make this thing enjoyable. Being from the Tri-State area, I would kind of like to see the Devils prevail, but a nice series would seperate the Ducks from the some of the worthless, no good, flukey teams that have made the finals and got humilated in recent years.

Actually, I wish this was the Devils 4th straight Cup appearence. Why? :lol:

[img]http://www.puckysrevenge.com/puckyrev.gif[/img]

Sorry for the too graphic picture Jetgirl, but I think that&#39;s my favorite .GIF on the Internet ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44+May 31 2003, 11:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Riggins44 @ May 31 2003, 11:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 03:20 AM
    [b] Sorry Devils fans........ :( The Ducks are too good to have lost to a sweep.......but have no fear, the Devils will prevail............. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Excellent point [color=green][b]Jetgirl[/b][/color]........

I actually hope the Ducks can win a few games to make this thing enjoyable. Being from the Tri-State area, I would kind of like to see the Devils prevail, but a nice series would seperate the Ducks from the some of the worthless, no good, flukey teams that have made the finals and got humilated in recent years.

Actually, I wish this was the Devils 4th straight Cup appearence. Why? :lol:

[img]http://www.puckysrevenge.com/puckyrev.gif[/img]

Sorry for the too graphic picture Jetgirl, but I think that&#39;s my favorite .GIF on the Internet ;) [/b][/quote]
    I agree, the Ducks were too good to get this far and get swept. At least the Devils can close it out at home in front of the homecrowd now :D