Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VEGAS ODDS

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 11:30 AM
    [b] If you want to go that route, I could bring up the Jesticle - Bills games, while the Pats dominated them TWICE....

Try again imbecile.... [/b][/quote]
    I'm not the one bragging saying that the JETS had it tough on their schedule. But they did come back to win the Division from 2-5 to 9-7 with a Running who should have been on IR, and a QB that no one thought would do anything.

Either way you go that route, the JETS look good.

So why don't you go that route hick.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick+Jun 1 2003, 11:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (New England Hick @ Jun 1 2003, 11:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Green Jets & Ham@Jun 1 2003, 11:37 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--New England Hick[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 11:30 AM
    [b] If you want to go that route, I could bring up the Jesticle - Bills games, while the Pats dominated them TWICE....

Try again imbecile.... [/b][/quote]
    NEH, the Jets swept the Bills in 2002 ... try again. :D [/b][/quote]
    My point was....you barely beat them while the Pats dominated them....
    It was in response to JetsD-nomind&#39;s post referring to the fact that the Jet&#39;s dominated certain teams that the Pats barely got past.... [/b][/quote]
    The first game, the JETS were a mess against the Bills, no one on defense were even talking to each other, and the offense was horrible. But the second time around, the JETS dominated the BILLS and right fully so.

as you put it " Try agans hick" ;)

Let me tell you folks something ... Jets & Patriots fans alike.

Ain&#39;t no-one dominating the Bills in 2003 ... consider it a warning. :unsure:

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by patsfanken[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 12:48 PM
    [b] [b]"Listen Patsfanken, if this JETS fan wants to get excited over this and state that Vegas favors the JETS then let him.

Obviously Vegas odds favor the JETS, which can mean nothing or something it doesn&#39;t matter.

But don&#39;t come down on A JETS FAN, ON A JETS message board, FOR GETTING EXCITED.

Your a punk who gets frustrated over nothing." [/b]

Your point is well taken, JM (right up to the insult part) ;) I was just trying to educate people on how Vegas works and how betting lines are set everywhere. It has nothing to do with how any expert views your team&#39;s prospects for the coming season. We have both seen several "predictions" for our respective teams placing them both first and last in the division. It is really just a mind game performed by "experts" who have nothing better to do during his off season.

DBAKE - Have one of your little buddies teach you how to take the "cap lock" off line. It&#39;s impolite to yell. Then learn to get your facts even marginally correct. I DID NOT post the prisco article and but I did post that I thought it was ridiculous. Also he didn&#39;t pick any Pats players either. I did not post any article that predicted the Jets finishing last in the division. As I said above, all these articles are just filler and their opinions are no better than ours. BTW - Before you call anyone a Dick, you&#39;d first better get your facts straight, otherwise you&#39;re the one who ends up looking like a Dick...... and stop yelling [/b][/quote]
    WHERE IS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON? DUHHHH.....I AM DEAF IN ONE EAR I HAVE ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS USE CAPS......DEAL WITH IT.