Thread: Who Will Be A Cap Casualty?

All League
    What players will be cut the Jets could use?

LB
    CB
    WR

I think we would add a veteran for some depth at any one of these positions if a decent one gets cut loose.

Maybe grab a DT if Evans is suspended - the guy from Chicago is supposed to be cut - Keith T also i would grab a receiver - but i don't know if they will

All Pro
    He isn't a cap casualty, but we will pick him up...for 3 reasons.

1..He knows the divisions' defenses' very well.

2..Chad Pennington

3..[b]REVENGE[/b] :D

[img]http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/users/d/dwblake/www/dolphins/2002_gasdenmovie.jpg[/img]

dont count on any meaningful June 1 action - apparently teams figured out a loophole with the cap where they put incentives into contracts and if the people don't make the incentives the team gets a bonus credit or something i don't entirely understand... the net result is June 1 might not ever again be a good place to find personnel as it was in the last couple seasons...

All Pro
    Randal Godfrey is going to be cut...don't know to much about him but from what i've heard, this guy can bring it.

Can't believed Titans would cut Godfrey. He's a fine player with definite Pro Bowl ability in the prime of his career....the type of player I thought they were building their defense around (along with Kearse).

He balled collegiately at UGA then was drafted by Dallas and signed a sweet free agent deal with the Titans after 3 years with the 'Boys.

Would be ideal replacement for Marvin "Skids" Jones....for the right money.