Thread: Vinny

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 3-0 record against JI members today (way too much time inside on this sunday.) Anyways, time to get my first victory against you and extend my streak to 4-0. Lets do it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm certainly not Vinny, but I'll give you a game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good, gimme like 10 minutes and I'll be ready to go.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool 10 minutes, same place as usual.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I'm ready to go as soon as you are. I'll go once you reply to this thread.

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetlag[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 09:16 PM
    [b] I have a 3-0 record against JI members today (way too much time inside on this sunday.) Anyways, time to get my first victory against you and extend my streak to 4-0. Lets do it. [/b][/quote]
    3-0? How's that, you lost to me. Don't you remember pulling the plug on me when I was up 21-0? :lol: just kidding man.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Jun 1 2003, 09:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Jun 1 2003, 09:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jetlag[/i]@Jun 1 2003, 09:16 PM
    [b] I have a 3-0 record against JI members today (way too much time inside on this sunday.) Anyways, time to get my first victory against you and extend my streak to 4-0. Lets do it. [/b][/quote]
    3-0? How&#39;s that, you lost to me. Don&#39;t you remember pulling the plug on me when I was up 21-0? :lol: just kidding man. [/b][/quote]
    Why I oughta... ;)

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    :lol: seriously though. You gotta give me another chance sometime.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I will. That was just Angry talk before. Make sure you call your ISP or whomever necessary to make sure it don&#39;t happen again, ya hear me. :)

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish they could do something about the disconnects. It irritates the hell out of me when I&#39;m surfing the net and it stops doing anything for about 2 minutes before it finally even decides to disconnect. The worst is when they have any sort of problem, then they&#39;re down for 2 days. :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'> Oh well, by the time 2004 gets here I should have cable set up.