Thread: We are ALWAYS PICKED TO

Veteran
    :lol: These mrons in all these preview guide pick us to finsh last every year, don't bother with it

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    They did the same sh_t last year and what happened? These guys would make great weather forecasters cause they're wrong all the time too! LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same old shayt every year by the prognosticators, we'll show 'em :D

Hall Of Fame
    Exactly. The NFL is near impossible to predict before the season starts. The truth is that I can see ANY of the AFC East teams winning it as well as finishing last. Gonna be a great season! B)

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by GreenPetey[/i]@Jul 4 2003, 10:15 AM
    [b] :lol: These mrons in all these preview guide pick us to finsh last every year, don't bother with it [/b][/quote]
    Nothing could be further from the truth Petey ! At the start of last year's season most in the media were predicting the Jets would make the playoffs and a number said the Jets would advance deep into the playoffs.

While this did turn out to be true for the most part the Jets disasterous start gave the pundits heavy duty heart palpitations ! Herm and Terry really took those F%^$ers for ride......:lol:.......

[b][SIZE=4]WAY TO GO GUYS ![/SIZE][/b] ;)

As the old saying goes: [i] "A cat having jumped on a hot stove never jumped on a stove again"[/i]

Who cares what the pundits think ! :P

Hall Of Fame
    We play better when we have low expectations. Let the writers eat their words just like they did last season. Predictions are for Dolphins' fans to use to get a hyped up and prepared for the impending December implosion.