Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raul Mondesi traded!!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TRAMSJETFAN[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 10:16 PM
    [b] You all are just spoiled yankee fans. Great defense and a bat with pop batting number nine. The yankees made a mistake the pieces were in place with Mondi . Mondesi played with heart for the yankees and treating him like a rookie try out was BS. [/b][/quote]
    he left the ball game....took a shower.....left the stadium.....then proceeded to take HIS OWN flight homeall while the yankees were STILL ON THE FEILD....... then showed up a couple days later in california after taking his flight again.

This is not the type of player we need or want.i dont care how good his arm is.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is not worthy of being a Yankee... know your role Raul..now have fun dwelling out of the playoffs.... even players like O'Neill have been pinch hit for in the past...it is all about winning..

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet/BosoxFan[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 08:57 AM
    [b] By the way, it was fat george that HAD to have Raul...how did that work out for him? He also had to have Giambi, Matsui, Contreras, and Weaver...hows that working out for him!!! [/b][/quote]
    Giambi has 30 HRs and we are in July.

Matsui is going to win the rookie of the year award and is an excellent player.

Contreras and Weaver have both been disappointments but the book is not closed on them yet.

Also George had to have Mussina and Clemens. Those are 2 pretty good pitchers right there.

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet/BosoxFan+Jul 30 2003, 09:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet/BosoxFan @ Jul 30 2003, 09:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--AirForceJetFan[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 09:15 AM
    [b] FIRST PLACE&#33;&#33;&#33; Thats how it&#39;s working out for him.

[/b][/quote]
    How come the only happy, "everything-is-fine" Yankee fans seem to be the Jetsinsider.com mark contingency?

I have alot of friends/relatives that are Yankee fans and all of them are biting their nails this year...I&#39;ve never seen them like this before. Furthermore, the newspapers and baseball periodicals are also gripping HARD when it comes to the Yankees.

But if JonEJinx, Maxman, GJH, Vona41, and Smizzy all tell me everything is going to be fine...who am I to argue? [/b][/quote]
    Best record in the AL. Best road record in baseball.

Why should we be scared?

The reason that this is a pennant race is because Boston has played better up to this point.