Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets Shrine

All Pro
    Ok now I know we go out and buy the latest hats and shirts etc. But who here has a memeorabilia collection that they have dispalyed in their house dedictaed to the Jets or any other favorite teams that you may have.

Right now I have my family room in a sports themes each section dedicated to my favorite team. Yankees, Jets and comming soon the Rangers. Just wondering who else has something like that in their home and/or office?

I have the exact same thing in my den. Some cool framed Jets, Yankee, Knicks, Rangers pics on the walls along with some golf memorobilia. I am looking for a panoramic of Muhammad Ali if you know anyplace to look. I've kinda made this my hobby.

All League
    I have sports memoriblia on a shelf in my basement for of course DA Jets, the Mets and Rangers. I have my T.V on one side of the room , my bar on the other side and my fridge stocked -what else could you need.

All Pro
    there is a place in the Staten Island mall called MAJOR LEAGUES - they have a ton of things in their.

That where i get most of my stuff. But I refuse to pay for autographed items. All my autograohs are from me meeting the players personally at a game or event.

I have 4 great items.

# 1 Joe Namath (while I was DJing at a March OF Dimes Event) He even wore a T-SHirt that I gave him & his daughter

#2 Dennis Byrd (met after his return to the meadowlands - great day)

#3. Replica Helmet w/ Wayne, Vinny, & Curtis signatures - all from the 2000 season.

#4 Picture of Me & Curtis after the Pittsburgh game in 2000

All League
    [I am looking for a panoramic of Muhammad Ali if you know anyplace to look. I've kinda made this my hobby. ]

Boozer76 there is a place in Red Bank , NJ you can try Famebilila on Monmouth street

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

my guest bathroom is a jet bathroom... i live in miami so when miami fans come over i send them in there.... i have everything from toilet seet cover to shower curtain....... i have alot of other jet nicknacks and jets memoriblia in the bathroom...

i just built a bar and rec room in the basement last year that is nothing but jet green. my latest piece i bought was a 16 x 20 autographed pic of the sack exchange on this site. i even used the plugs in the plywood that i used for the bar top that are shaped like footballs to make jets logos out of. then stained and varnished around them. turned out really good.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I've got a helmet signed by the '69 Super Bowl Champs, in a nice display case, also have a football signed by Wayne Chrebet and Glenn Foley (!).

All Pro
    i am going to try and take a picture of my sports room and post it...

my next goal is to get a picture of me and coach edwards!!!

Hall Of Fame
    i have a small room with all my nicknacks hats , helmets , beanbag chair etc... next im painting my house GREEN AND WHITE :) :)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I have a JETS ROOM. I have 3 autographed jerseys Klecko, Vinny, Foley,4 balls with the 86 team, 69 team,2000 team, 89 team, A lithograph of every 5 year anniv team from the super bowl, plus my 2 real jems jim turners helmet and Joe willies helmet from 69 season.....

All Pro
    how did you get Joe Willies helmet???

Veteran
    I have a basement that is designed with the BAR scene in mind.
    I have a regulation size pool table and cut a 55 gallon fish tankI cut in the wall.
    I have all kinds of Jet pictures in frames all over. I have a D Byrd jersey folded and framed and autographed by many of the Jets early 90's team.
    I built a shelf high almost on the ceiling and have 12 Rydell minitaure helments and will eventually obtain more thru the holidays.
    I am very easy to buy for xmas , everyone gets me a helmet or Jets gear.
    I have various Daily News back page pictures framed.
    I have one from 1981 cartoon drawn with Todd and Michaels one game away from the super bowl dreaming of Pasadena.

I have also saved all my ticket stubs since 81 and put them in a huge frame
    I have about 60 of them.

I also have alot of Yankee and Ranger stuff.
    I have a bat from 78 I got at "bat day" my first game ever ,with Thurman Munson 's name on it.
    Last year I took my son to his first game and ironically it was bat day and now the 2 bats are hanging next to each other on my wall.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I received both 69 helmets from my god father John Schmitt who was the center on that team. He also takes me to every reunion party they have every 5 years. ( Hey one is coming up) I also have alot of individual auto's on things like 8X 10's , posters I will try to take pic of room and post it.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I have Jets memoribelia throughout my house. My faotire things are my #12 jersey, my Namath Autograph photo, my Helmet signed by Chrebet....

We just sold our house and the hardest part was leaving my beloved JET room. I had a beautiful finished basement with wainscoting and hunter green carpets. The walls were decorated with many JET autographed photos, most personalized to me. I have a ton of pictures with past and present JETS and me nicely framed. I have several JET helmets with Namath, Maynard, and Lott. And the prize possession is my complete Super Bowl Champion autographed picture of the entire 68'/69' team. Priceless. Unfortunately, we moved and now we are currently living at my parents house until we find a new house. Got to wait until the market comes down. Sell high, by low.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I almost forgot my Sack Exchange helmeet also.

TomShane
    I have A.J. Duhe's decomposing body in my freezer. Go Jets!

Bitter
    My computer room that I just finished has been dedicated to the Patriots and Huskers. I have all sorts of newspapers and sports illustrated magazines framed from all of the championships won by both teams. Also have alot of Bledsoe memorabilia (autographs, starting lineup action figures and about 30 rookie cards) since he is still my favorite Patriot of all time. I also have alot of other assorted bs like my action figure collection. This is the only place the wife would let me put this stuff but I don't mind because I spend most of my time here anyway. B)

I've got a great picture of me and Nameth back in 1969, a Jet helmet, Jet troll, and a Jet flag I stole at the 1986 Super Bowl, all near the TV.