Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Yankee fans; I want your opinion...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 03:11 PM
    [b] Jet/bosox your absolutly correct.....i myself am personally sick and tired of him throwing a hissy fit evrytime somethind dosent go his way.

I Want Jeff Weaver gone by the 31st. [/b][/quote]
    Paul Oneill threw more fits than Weaver, but I guess the key there is if you win we'll let em slide if not you're outta here, Paul was a real man and a real winner

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Jul 30 2003, 03:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Jul 30 2003, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 03:11 PM
    [b] Jet/bosox your absolutly correct.....i myself am personally sick and tired of him throwing a hissy fit evrytime somethind dosent go his way.

I Want Jeff Weaver gone by the 31st. [/b][/quote]
    Paul Oneill threw more fits than Weaver, but I guess the key there is if you win we&#39;ll let em slide if not you&#39;re outta here, Paul was a real man and a real winner [/b][/quote]
    thier is a difference.....paul threw fits even if he did something good.

Weaver is a crybaby,he cries about every and anything........

MEAN BRO how many times can you watch a starting pitcher throw a fit because he gave up 5 home runs or his lead was cut in half......this dude *****es about everything.....he&#39;s gotta go.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The difference is that when O&#39;Neill threw a tantrum it was anger at himself not at his teammates like Weaver and Wells have done.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet/BosoxFan+Jul 30 2003, 03:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet/BosoxFan @ Jul 30 2003, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 01:43 PM
    [b] JetsBlowSox,

You know, you say you&#39;re a Jets fan but all I ever see you posting about is the sorry ass Redsox. Are you a Jet fan or is your user name just a cover up? Post something Jets-related already.... or are you really a closet Patsie fan? Come clean&#33;

Still waiting.... :lol: [/b][/quote]
    ARod...

Not that I have to explain myself to you, but I didnt want a Yankee-Red Sox fight...I wanted the input of Yankee fans on Dream Weaver. And trust me, douche, you dont want to call me out publicly. I will f*cking bury you in here. At least these other guys like Max, JonEJet, and smizzy can bring the noise...

You dont even present a challenge&#33;&#33;&#33;

your takes and opinions are by far and away the lamest in here, and that is saying something. Also, you&#39;re a target because you live in a town that is known for its fruity bars and nauseating parades of queens and trannies. So you would be wise to back off before I start to take you seriously [/b][/quote]
    Blowsox,

ARE YOU A JETS FAN OR A CLOSET PATSIE FAN?

It&#39;s a cut and dry question so don&#39;t strain yourself trying to be creative&#33;&#33;&#33; Are you a Jets fan or not? I&#39;ve never see you post a single thing Jets related so whats your deal BloSox?:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: Can you even name 8 players on the Jets roster? Who gives a crap about the Redsox? Find a baseball website if that&#39;s all you have to talk about.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I&#39;ve been a Jets season ticket holder almost as long as you&#39;ve been frequenting gay bars in Key West. Needless to say, since the late 80s. Not that I have to prove anything to you or any loudmouth New Yorkah...

I will talk about anything I want to talk about...be it The Jets, the Red Sox, TJ Kidd&#39;s giant head, or Jeff Weaver picking his nose. If this bothers you, feel free to keep your retarded comments to yourself. I mean, you can also keep calling me out if you like, but we&#39;ve been through this (calling me a Pats fan) before and it is rather tedious.

Stick to what you do best, which as we all know is begging the female posters in here to come to FLA and hang out with you.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet/BosoxFan[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 04:15 PM
    [b] I&#39;ve been a Jets season ticket holder almost as long as you&#39;ve been frequenting gay bars in Key West. Needless to say, since the late 80s. Not that I have to prove anything to you or any loudmouth New Yorkah...

I will talk about anything I want to talk about...be it The Jets, the Red Sox, TJ Kidd&#39;s giant head, or Jeff Weaver picking his nose. If this bothers you, feel free to keep your retarded comments to yourself. I mean, you can also keep calling me out if you like, but we&#39;ve been through this (calling me a Pats fan) before and it is rather tedious.

Stick to what you do best, which as we all know is begging the female posters in here to come to FLA and hang out with you. [/b][/quote]
    "TJ Kidds giant head" thats funny.

A-Rod everyday this guy makes me laugh take his yankee comments with a grain of salt(he&#39;s a redsox fan for gods sake) and remember he&#39;s a jet fan also........with all that said is our bet on jet/bosox?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet/BosoxFan[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 04:15 PM
    [b] I&#39;ve been a Jets season ticket holder almost as long as you&#39;ve been frequenting gay bars in Key West. Needless to say, since the late 80s. Not that I have to prove anything to you or any loudmouth New Yorkah...

Stick to what you do best, which as we all know is begging the female posters in here to come to FLA and hang out with you. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know who else has been slapping you around on this board but my statements are based on my observations of what you post which has been nothing but baseball dribble. If you think you can talk football then have at it. Frankly I&#39;d be surprised if you could spell Pennington or any other player&#39;s name currently on the Jets roster. To be completely honest with you, it seems you have the intellect of a turtle. You don&#39;t impress me and you surely don&#39;t intimidate me. Your credibility and knowledge ranks right up there with Mickey Mouse and Goofy but if you think you&#39;re all that then by all means JUST BRING IT&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Jul 30 2003, 04:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Jul 30 2003, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jet/BosoxFan[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 04:15 PM

"TJ Kidds giant head" thats funny.

A-Rod everyday this guy makes me laugh take his yankee comments with a grain of salt(he&#39;s a redsox fan for gods sake) and remember he&#39;s a jet fan also........with all that said is our bet on jet/bosox? [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s what I&#39;m trying to find out Smizzy. Never seen him post a single thing Jets related.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet/BosoxFan+Jul 30 2003, 03:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet/BosoxFan @ Jul 30 2003, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 01:43 PM
    [b] JetsBlowSox,

You know, you say you&#39;re a Jets fan but all I ever see you posting about is the sorry ass Redsox. Are you a Jet fan or is your user name just a cover up? Post something Jets-related already.... or are you really a closet Patsie fan? Come clean&#33;

Still waiting.... :lol: [/b][/quote]
    ARod...

And trust me, douche, you dont want to call me out publicly. I will f*cking bury you in here. At least these other guys like Max, JonEJet, and smizzy can bring the noise...

You dont even present a challenge&#33;&#33;&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    JBF;
    What in the name of God are you talking about? ..."calling you out?" "take you down?" "bring the noise?"

News flash...this is a freakin&#39; internet message board, not a boxing ring or wrestling mat. Why are talking like the heavyweight champ at a pre-fight news conference?...you sound like a fool.

Let me simplify this for you...you will express your dellusional views about New England&#39;s favorite sports victims... likely spicing it up with insults, profanity and at least an even dozen references to someone&#39;s weight...ARKWJF will read what you write, roll his eyes and go on with his life.

Please stop typing messages like your some kind of Cyber Mad Max beyond Thunderdome. :rolleyes:

BB

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 03:16 PM
    [b] He always seem to go pretty well until he has some adversity and then he loses it.He never works out of a jam. Also, why with his fastball he ever throws that crappy curveball that hangs over the plate is a complete mystery. I don&#39;t know if that&#39;s Posada&#39;s fault(who even with his batting is an awful defensive catcher) or if Weaver blows him off and throws the curve anyway.

Worse, the Yanks are stuck with him and his &#036; 9 million tag for 2004. [/b][/quote]
    I believe his contract is for 6.25 million for 2004 and 9 million for 2005.

It is a large deal, but the Tigers gave it to him, not the Yankees. The 15.25 million makes it difficult to trade him, but his stuff and fastball make him a tough guy to get rid of at age 25 or so. He could be an ace if he matures. And that may be just next year.

He will have taken a giant step in this direction if he pitches a stellar game this weekend against Oakland. Oakland is not a strong hitting team, and if he follows up his Boston outing with another solid one, that&#39;s something like 5 out of 6 good ones, and that&#39;s OK.