Thread: Jets Game Saturday

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know the game it at an obscene hour, but is anyone aware of any social type events for it. I am of the opinion that the game must be watch real time, otherwise meida coverage will ruin it!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going over to 5ever's pad....he's got a 54 inch tv with insane picture in picture. We are going to be watching the Jets and Sox and playing some poker. Hopefully he's going to score some strippers for entertainment.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gmogmo[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 02:31 PM
    [b] I'm going over to 5ever's pad....he's got a 54 inch tv with insane picture in picture. We are going to be watching the Jets and Sox and playing some poker. Hopefully he's going to score some strippers for entertainment. [/b][/quote]
    54?! Are you insane...try 72.

And for the record, they're called dancers...don't insult them. Do they teach you manners in Hingham?!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Jul 30 2003, 03:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Jul 30 2003, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gmogmo[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 02:31 PM
    [b] I&#39;m going over to 5ever&#39;s pad....he&#39;s got a 54 inch tv with insane picture in picture. We are going to be watching the Jets and Sox and playing some poker. Hopefully he&#39;s going to score some strippers for entertainment. [/b][/quote]
    54?&#33; Are you insane...try 72.

And for the record, they&#39;re called dancers...don&#39;t insult them. Do they teach you manners in Hingham?&#33; [/b][/quote]
    gmogmo, maybe I&#39;ll catch a ride with you since 5ever won&#39;t tell me where he lives.
    pick me up around 4

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I meant something for everyone (me&#33;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds good....5ever lives on Jerusalem Road in Cohasset, he&#39;s a rich snob.

You from Mass?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gmogmo[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 02:58 PM
    [b] sounds good....5ever lives on Jerusalem Road in Cohasset, he&#39;s a rich snob.

You from Mass? [/b][/quote]
    Easy, tough guy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gmogmo[/i]@Jul 30 2003, 03:58 PM
    [b] sounds good....5ever lives on Jerusalem Road in Cohasset, he&#39;s a rich snob.

You from Mass? [/b][/quote]
    no,cayman islands is that a problem? I just called bosox & he wants to go too. should we tell 5ever or just surprise him?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey....I&#39;m not the one who just bought my 2nd cape house in Orleans&#33;

Surprise us...we will deal you right in for poker though

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Several of us are going to Lucky 7&#39;s in Jersey City. They will open around 4:30. All are welcome.

Easy acess by mass transit or car.

Take PATH to Grove St. Walk west on Newark Ave to Coles St. Make right walk 1 block. 38 Coles St.

Driving from NY take Holland Tunnel. Make left JUST before ramp. Right on 10th st, left on Coles to 2nd st.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It&#39;s not a second house, the first one is a ranch that barely counts. Also - Hingham ain&#39;t exactly the ghetto, chuuuuuump.