Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: OT: RedSox fans

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know you blowsox fans are making wood in front of the TV and running your mouths until they are dry, but August is just days away.

Please check history!!!!

Prediction - by 8/10 sox 5 back. By 9/10 sox 10 back

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way. We have the best hitting team in MLB and with Epstein making all the right moves, we will be right with you until the end.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. The Yankees are starting to panic. With all the great moves we are making George is crapping his pants. And if we get another starter I think it will be the Yankees who are back 10.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really have to admire the way you sox fans are so optimistic after what you have been through over the years.

Will you ever learn?

LOL - George is crapping his pants though..Hopefully, he stays in tampa and shuts the f up .

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    One piece of information that I would like to present to the Red Sox fans. The Yankees only have 8 more games against AL West division opponents, while the Red Sox have 21! While I know these do not translate into loses, as a Yankee fan I sure am glad we got the harder games out of the way. Especially being up 1 1/2 games ;)